+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kimmo Timonen.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Points = Norris

Karlsson & Weber are in the lead right now.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroll View Post
    Timonen right now should be a finalist for the Norris. He won't be but he easily has been one of the top three defensemen so far this year. When you think about the injuries the Flyers have had on defense and the amount of rookies they have had in the lineup he really has been the guy that has kept the defense from really just falling apart.
    He's third in Lebrun's mid-season awards (mentioned in another thread).

Love how he's played so far this year but afraid his gonna crash come springtime when it matters most.
    Charlie Manuel on the brief injury delay involving Carlos Ruiz in the bottom of the 8th. "He got hit in the crystals. Better him than me."

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WARRIOR.

Blog Entries
    Very happy for Kimmo. That's about the only positive thing I can take out of this horrible hockey season. Hard to root for an expansion Florida team to win it and now should've-been-a-Flyer Kane has a mini dynasty. Meh.

But good to see Kimmo win one in his last game ever. He deserves it.

Philly sports, lol. Depressing.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    When kimo came to town the flyers smoked them, I was there

Lol at watching something called a Trevor vanReimsdyk celebrating on the ice

it's like an extra subtle salt in the wound for Philadelphia fans.

Blog Entries
    Carle and Coburn lost.

Man, if a Flyer almost as highly touted as Stamkos did what Stamkos just did (0 goals, I believe one assist) in a Cup-losing series, people would be calling for his head in Philly. I think it happened to Giroux, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the finals and I don't know if he ever had a series that glaringly bad.

I'm probably thinking of the Devils series (following a ridiculous "one for the ages" series against Pittsburgh), but it was the second round and I think Giroux wasn't completely dreaful, but I do remember Mr. V wanting him shipped out of town.

Are the breathers up in arms because 'Bettman' declared the Hawks a dynasty?? I know the breathers hate 'Bettman' for some reason. lol at hating a commissioner.

Also, how did the Hawks 'steal' Kane from the Flyers? They won the top pick fair and square. And no one forced the Flyers to draft a shitbag like JVR.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Kane was invisible till last night as was Towes. The real MVP was the 4 Chicago defenseman.

ZOMG HE'S FROM THE NBA HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND TEH HOCKEYZZZZ!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Carle and Coburn lost.

Man, if a Flyer almost as highly touted as Stamkos did what Stamkos just did (0 goals, I believe one assist) in a Cup-losing series, people would be calling for his head in Philly. I think it happened to Giroux, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the finals and I don't know if he ever had a series that glaringly bad.

I'm probably thinking of the Devils series (following a ridiculous "one for the ages" series against Pittsburgh), but it was the second round and I think Giroux wasn't completely dreaful, but I do remember Mr. V wanting him shipped out of town.
    Isn't that what the Red Wings did to Lindros and LeClair?

+ Reply to Thread