+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness Thread

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

March Madness Thread

Conference Tournament time!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Senior Member PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57 is a name known to all PhillyFrank57's Avatar
    Finally March!
    That's PF57 to you.

pumped
    lol ruben amaro jr

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Locally:

Nova will play Tuesday in the bottom of the barrel matchup for the right to get demolished by Syracuse or Marquette the next day.

Temple still has yet to clinch the A10 regular season I think. St. Joe's is currently 5th in the A10, LaSalle 7th. Still room either to move up or fall back.

Drexel starts their run for a tournament berth with a matchup against UNC Wilmington Saturday March 3 at noon.

Penn will dual it out with Harvard for a chance at the regular season Ivy league crowd to give them either an outright win or a one-game playoff for the tournament bid.
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

pretty sure temple is already #1 seed in a-10 tournament because of win over st louis and at least a share of conference title
    lol ruben amaro jr

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bridge_to_lidge View Post
    pretty sure temple is already #1 seed in a-10 tournament because of win over st louis and at least a share of conference title
    i thought so too - i just remember them saying at their last loss 'not yet clinched'
    Classic MT

st joes really shot themselves in the foot by losing to the bonnies in their last game, if they had won they would have been on the bubble if they went to a-10 championship and lost but now they need to win the tournament
    lol ruben amaro jr

UK wildcats

/thread

Blog Entries
    thread reopened
    Classic MT

Abuse of mod rights^^^

Blog Entries
    Drexel takes care of UNCW, awaits the winner of Old Dominion and Delaware for tomorrow at 2.

Championship game if they win that one will be Monday at 7.
    Classic MT

Murray State punches their ticket.
    Charlie Manuel on the brief injury delay involving Carlos Ruiz in the bottom of the 8th. "He got hit in the crystals. Better him than me."

+ Reply to Thread