+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft Thread

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Tannehill and Barron in the top 15? This guy is so damn weird.

EaglesInsider On a conf. call, Mel Kiper says #Eagles may have to move up to draft Luke Kuechly, though LSU DT Michael Brockers is a good Plan B.
    37 minutes ago reply retweet favorite

DT yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa #godbless

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    I guess I'm not against the Kuechly pick. The Eagles really don't have many holes to fill despite missing the playoffs. Outside of LB and safety, the o-line needs depth and the d-line does too. Both position are pretty deep in this draft.

ESPN's Mel Kiper believes South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore has climbed enough draft boards that he's now "neck-and-neck" with Alabama's Dre Kirkpatrick as the No. 2 corner in the draft.

"I think the 40 time was the big thing" that boosted his stock, Kiper explained. Gilmore already had high marks for aggressiveness and physicality, and he's now answering doubts about make-up speed. Kiper projects Gilmore to the Lions with the 23rd pick in the draft.
    - Rotoworld

Here are several NFL.com and NFL Network mock drafts, including one from Charley Casserly. Casserly is very well informed (has a ton of contacts with almost every NFL team) and probably presents a more accurate mock draft then the likes of McShay and Kiper.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts

With that being said, lol at the Redskins 1st round pick.

As mentioned in the offseason thread, the Redskins have traded 3 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick to the Rams for the 2nd overall pick in this years draft.

Daniel Snyder is literally retarded.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    rams win the west in 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

The rams should definitely be a force if the dont squandr those picks

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I agree only because I do like Sam Bradford

I think he has the goods like KN at a phish concert

According to ESPN 1500 Twin Cities, "it is believed" the Vikings are still open to trading the No. 3 pick following Washington's Friday acquisition of the No. 2 pick.
    The conventional wisdom is that the Vikes are likely to use their No. 3 pick on USC LT Matt Kalil, but they are reportedly still open to moving down if they receive "their own ransom, including an extra first-round pick in 2013." The Vikings are unlikely to be offered a package making it worth passing on Kalil.

- Rotoworld

Temple RB Bernard Pierce ran an official 4.34 40 during Temple's pro day today. Very impressive.

He doesn't play that fast. A good back if he can stay healthy though

+ Reply to Thread