+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft Thread

Pierce isnt a fit in this offense. He'd be Tony Hunt here

Tony hunt ran a 4.34?

I'm talking style, kn.

"moxie"

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Emmit Smith on Bernard Pierce
    EMMITT'S TAKE: His style kind of reminds me of Darren McFadden -- light lower body, upright running style. Obviously not nearly as fast or dynamic. I'm not seeing a whole lot. He's a little bow-legged. He runs too high, allows his upper body to get ahead of his legs, that's how injuries happen. He has good vision with a little bit of wiggle, but struggles to create on his own.
    I don't see anything special. Holds ball too loose. He's not flashy, doesn't do much to excite me. He's a "guy." He's not a back who can consistently help me. His type will have to play special teams or be a third-down back and I don't see that in him. I'm sure he's tough and so forth, but I'm just not seeing it.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Emmitt Smith is an idiot.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Two OLB's to watch as potential Eagles targets are Nigel Bradham and Keenan Robinson.

From reading up on these guys, Bradham and Robinson are similar players in that they both are coverage LB's, had very good senior bowl/combine workouts, will contribute immediately on ST's, and are high character guys.

The big differences between the two are:

Bradham - 6' 1 1/2", better tackler, hitter, blitzer, block shedder, athlete, and playmaker; led FSU in tackles

Robinson - 6' 3", more consistent LB in coverage on tape, high motor, struggles physically against blockers at times, has met with Juan Castillo at the SB

The latter looks to be the obvious choice for the Eagles, but Bradham has the potential to be an all-pro (he worked on improving his coverage skills this year and showed at the SB and at his pro day why he's at the top of the OLB class) and I'm really hoping that for once they don't take the "motor" guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I liked what I saw from Robinson during his college time. However, I now hate him after reading "high motor."

I guess the Eagles 1st round pick will now be used for a DT. With where they are picking, that probably means either Fletcher Cox, Michael Brockers or Devon Still. The only other possibility that I see is if the Eagles don't sign Plaxico and furthermore WR Michael Floyd falls to them.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Stephen Hill. He was getting Moss comparisons from some people. A defensive lineman would be nice though. Someone with the proper size and skills.

Maybe they'll pick up Brandon Weedon if he drops to the second round

Is that going to be a new Redi draft strategy to add to fastballs, trading back, and day three linebackers? The 28 year young prospect

also would love to get Zach brown late in the first now.
    Last edited by rncd89; 03-21-2012 at 09:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread