+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft Thread

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    He is overvalued. During the season he was a borderline 2nd rounder then teams like Cleveland and Miami got even more desperate for a QB. He is talented, but I thought that about a few A&M QBs in the past. It's the Big 12 tag that really turns me off from him.

Umm...

Way more comfortable running plays off the script early in games than he is down the stretch. Has a basic feel of high/low concepts and reading the vertical planes of the field, but is still raw in this area. Too many mistakes and bad plays came from locking onto his primary target – either not feeling blindside pressure, throwing blind into backside coverage late, forcing the ball, etc. Will press and make a head-scratching throw or two in almost every game. Needs to learn to throw the ball away. The major question with him is how well can he manage a team.

Eagles also plan on hosting QB Kirk Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    Eagles also plan on hosting QB Kirk Cousins.
    Yes, in the 4th

I think it's a given that the Eagles are going to take a QB before round 2 is over. And i'm on board with that. Vick has proven to be an injury prone turnover machine and Kafka has a rag arm. Time to get a real QB of the future.

If thats the case that means either tannehill fell to 15, weeden fell to the first second round pick, or they slightly reached on cousins with the srcond second rounder. Id be okay with any of those scenarios

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    tannehill

kellygreen
    Quote Originally Posted by psub View Post

She's a Texas "7."

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfuldala View Post
    0 shot.
    Well, he has been a top-15 projected pick for the last year or so and I haven't really followed his progress since then. He has the talent to be picked that high. Did he have a poor combine or any poor pro workouts or did his value just drop due to other players' values going up? I don't follow the combine or any of that stuff really.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Third taken QBs in the first round since 2000:Patrick Ramsey, Kyle Boller, The Rapist, Jason Campbell, Jay Cutler, Josh Freeman, Blaine Gabbert

Mixed bag. The rapist was the third out of Eli and Rivers. Also Campbell was one pick after Rodgers imagine if the Redskins moved up one spot.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Tannehill is no rodgers, thats for sure

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Where's relevance?
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

+ Reply to Thread