+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sixers to acquire Sam Young from Memphis

Senior Member Chase The Base is a jewel in the rough Chase The Base is a jewel in the rough Chase The Base is a jewel in the rough

Sixers to acquire Sam Young from Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by ek'd View Post
    you got ek'd bitch

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    for a 2nd rounder. depth guy i guess. probably wont play all that much.
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

scouting report: african-american. plays basketball. averages the same amount of points that KN does in his pick-up games. has a blind brother who has won gold medals at the blind olympics. can play the piano and writes poetry. First love was gymnastics and is still known to do standing back flips and backwards handsprings… Left gymnastics for football in junior high and discovered basketball in the ninth grade.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last edited by mtcal; 03-15-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    other sam young google image results:

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    @mfranknba
    Confirmed: #Sixers get Sam Young from Memphis for rights to Ricky Sanchez (drafted 2nd rd in 05 by Portland, traded to Sixers in 07)
    Rob Neyer - Just finished Bill James' new book about famous crimes. It might be his best work.

Me - @robneyer What was Jack the Rippers WAR?

Goodbye CVN-65

I was a fan when he was at Pitt. Good rebounder and good around the net for a SF/SG. He's an inside-the-arc player. Not very reliable from deep. Slasher type.

For a 2nd its worth the time.

Senior Member Chase The Base is a jewel in the rough Chase The Base is a jewel in the rough Chase The Base is a jewel in the rough
    Started a bunch of games for Memphis in the playoffs last year I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ek'd View Post
    you got ek'd bitch

His shot fake is excellent too

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    i remember him from pitt. seems like another guy who this team has 5 other versions of.
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

"If you're looking for a 6'6" swingman in brown we have 5 in stock." -Rod Thorn to all other GMs at trade deadline

Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    i remember him from pitt. seems like another guy who this team has 5 other versions of.
    Maybe they hope he's the G version of George Lynch

+ Reply to Thread