+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: DMC teaser thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I'd have a bounty on Melty's ACL that would make Greg Williams jealous.
    Melty = Aikman

Melty's more the color of a Zendejas.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    ^
    see 1:00 for reference.

also..greg garrity looks exactly like melty sr. at the time. they could have been twins

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

damn, lots of dead guys in that vid.

Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    damn, lots of dead guys in that vid.
    are you counting the sperm in Randalls testicles that he'd later drown in a pool?
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

^

also..greg garrity looks exactly like melty sr. at the time.
    plus he refers to himself as the "trash man"

praise jesus

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    plus he refers to himself as the "trash man"
    if he was a trash man, it would have been a huge step up in salary. ****..i might have been pubes'n it with him buying me anything i wanted and ****. instead i got a baseball glove and bus fair to practice

and he rocked the aviators, sweater (w/sleeves rolled up) and jeans look. its sr to a T

you got that guitar one Christmas, I've seen the pic

if he was a trash man, it would have been a huge step up in salary. ****..i might have been pubes'n it with him buying me anything i wanted and ****. instead i got a baseball glove and bus fair to practice

and he rocked the aviators, sweater (w/sleeves rolled up) and jeans look. its sr to a T
    basically I wasn't that far off when I posted the pic of the guy from Hardcore Pawn as Mr Melty

post again, i dont remember that

+ Reply to Thread