+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: gdt 10/3 Phils at Nats. Last game of the season

RIP DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ has a reputation beyond repute DOUGESQ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    I am willing to bet that Wigginton stays.
    No way. Not only because of his price tag and he sucks, but his style of play was not liked at all by Manuel. He is about as a complacent, nonchalent player as they come. This really surprised me as I was told by a Mets' fan how much we would love him. Well, maybe he was a hustling hard nosed player when he was young with the Mets, but not anymore. I guess years of playing for also ran teams changed him.

I agree with Rollins. With Howard and Utley from day one and Doc pitching healthy this team wins the division. You don't say it publicly though. Makes you sound like a sore loser.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    mackanin and gross are gone too
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    Jimmy Rollins sums up season by saying Phils simply weren't healthy. "With us being healthy, (Washington) is in second place."
    I love Jimmy.
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

And, by the way, what do you guys want Jimmy to say?

"The window is closed, and we have no hope of winning again. Sorry, everyone."
    "Why do you guys care about velo so much, man?"

how about don't say anything at all and spare us the tired injury excuse.

nats had a ton of injuries this year too and they didn't cry about it.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Defensive Indifference View Post
    And, by the way, what do you guys want Jimmy to say?

"The window is closed, and we have no hope of winning again. Sorry, everyone."
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    how about don't say anything at all and spare us the tired injury excuse.

nats had a ton of injuries this year too and they didn't cry about it.
    damned if do, damned if dont

he has a mic in his face, he cant say nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

+ Reply to Thread