+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: nfl draft 2013

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Safety or O-lineman.

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    not for nothing but our safety Elam at UF might be the next earl thomas
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

Elam is a stud. Love his playmaking ability along with his aggression, athleticism and the way he hits people both in the defensive backfield and at the line of scrimmage. His only downside is that he's undersized for a safety (5'10 200-205 lbs) but he plays much bigger than his actual size dictates.

I'm sure he'll be among the top 5 safeties in this upcoming draft. I would imagine Elam currently is getting a mid-low 2nd round grade but after the remainder of the college football season and more importantly the combine, who knows where he'll end up.

The Eagles need to take a page out of the Belichick book and trade down 15 times and try and stockpile a ton of picks. There's a ton of dead weight on this team that needs to be shown the door, time for a complete rebuild.

nfl draft 2013

They have taken this approach in the past, problem is they still draft poorly. Like trading down, and taking Kevin Kolb in the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by Skak View Post
    They have taken this approach in the past, problem is they still draft poorly. Like trading down, and taking Kevin Kolb in the second round.
    The housecleaning would include the entire front office and coaching staff.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    everyone should of been fired after they selected Graham over JPP

nfl draft 2013

I can't kill them for JPP, there were plenty of questions about him at the time, hind sight is 20/20. Earl Thomas on the other hand, kill away, it is still a position of need three years later.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    Elam is a stud. Love his playmaking ability along with his aggression, athleticism and the way he hits people both in the defensive backfield and at the line of scrimmage. His only downside is that he's undersized for a safety (5'10 200-205 lbs) but he plays much bigger than his actual size dictates.

I'm sure he'll be among the top 5 safeties in this upcoming draft. I would imagine Elam currently is getting a mid-low 2nd round grade but after the remainder of the college football season and more importantly the combine, who knows where he'll end up.
    Agree with this.

Also, he'll probably be coming out in 2014, but Jadeveon Clowney (DE, South Carolina) is the next Julius Peppers or even better. Kid is 19 and would probably be able to start in the NFL and be a stud already. I could see him being a top-3 pick in 2014 if he comes out then.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Philadelphia Eagles: DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama
    Round 1 Pick 10

Brandon Boykin was a nice pick in the fourth round, but he won't be enough if Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie leaves via free agency, as Philadelphia wants three high-level cornerbacks. And as crazy as it would have sounded 15 months ago, it's quite apparent that Nnamdi Asomugha will be cut. Asomugha, 32 in July, will be due a whopping $15 million in 2013. He's been terrible, so there's no way he'll be back with the team.

Pick change; previously Chance Warmack, G

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Eagles have literally no important FAs this off-season, so I imagine DRC is franchise tagged, correct?

Milliner would be nice, but certainly not my first choice.

They should convince Honey Badger to enter the draft and then pick up him later on, Vontaze Burfict style.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    The Eagles have literally no important FAs this off-season, so I imagine DRC is franchise tagged, correct?

Milliner would be nice, but certainly not my first choice.

They should convince Honey Badger to enter the draft and then pick up him later on, Vontaze Burfict style.
    Honey Badger just got busted for drug possession a week or two ago so there is a good chance he's done with LSU altogether. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he enters the draft this year.

+ Reply to Thread