+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Legacy of Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Why? It pretty much seems like something that a bunch of teams have probably done, but only NE was stupid enough to get caught for. The Pats were the only team to steal sideline signals in NFL history?

I personally think it's the opposite - people being it up too often.

Since Spygate, NE easily has the best record in the NFL. The Pats were the luckiest play in NFL history from being 19-0 and have won to two Super Bowls since it happened. Two plays from having five championships in like 11 years.

Personally, I don't think anything is hurting his legacy other than idiots on the Internet. He's playing at as high a level as ever during the regular season like 12 years later and he constantly makes small white guys look like Pro Bowlers.
    I'm sure other people were doing things but not the that level.
    You are probably the biggest contributor to the depressingness

KrukNut on 1960.

Yea they are only like 76-20 in the last 6 years while playing in 2 Super Bowls and an afc title game.

At this rate hell be in the Elvis Grbac tier by next season.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

And not winning a Super Bowl is retarded to use as evidence. It's ****ing hard to win one but I am not surprised its melty's argument.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Legacy of Tom Brady

Charlie Batch, Kevin Cousins and Michael Vick beat the Ravens this year. Matt Cassel should've.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady couldn't.

Weird year in the NFL. More parity than ever, easily.

Senior Member Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit's Avatar
    Charlie Batch, Kevin Cousins and Michael Vick beat the Ravens this year. Matt Cassel should've.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady couldn't.

Weird year in the NFL. More parity than ever, easily.
    Ravens got a lot healthier (and better) as the season went on however. They are this year's Giants.
    Chip Kelly Kool-Aid drinker

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Legacy of Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Ravens got a lot healthier (and better) as the season went on however. They are this year's Giants.
    Didn't they lose like three in a row to end the regular season and were much better over the first 12 weeks, sans the Eagles game?

They were the NYG in the playoffs, sure.

Senior Member Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit's Avatar
    Didn't they lose like three in a row to end the regular season and were much better over the first 12 weeks, sans the Eagles game?
    Well, maybe I should be more clear that their defense got better by getting healthier. They were good to start the season but their defense was very shaky.
    Chip Kelly Kool-Aid drinker

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    but I am not surprised its melty's argument.
    lol awful just got awful'd
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Flacco and I shared a moment last June in the Virtual Voorhees Hospital cafeteria. We both returned our dinner trays at the same time and said hello.

Our kids were born on the same day. I thought it was funny we both got our baby car seats installed at the same time too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Flacco and I shared a moment last June in the Virtual Voorhees Hospital cafeteria. We both returned our dinner trays at the same time and said hello.

Our kids were born on the same day. I thought it was funny we both got our baby car seats installed at the same time too.
    Sounds like you guys are just as good as friends as PhillyRocks and Jimmy Rollins.

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    phillyrocks?

edit: god damn just got pubes'd. not a good way to start off the afternoon session
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

That little gem is from Sam Adams Flyers fan. His handle is cool, because he lets you know up front that he likes beer AND the Flyers.

Common man'd

+ Reply to Thread