+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 113

Thread: Penguins

  1. #13
    Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    5,640
    Rep Power
    51

    Penguins

    Yeah those players really helped when they barely got past the 8th seed and got swept in the ECF

  2. #14
    Flunk me??? FLUNK YOU!!! Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,134
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    Yeah those players really helped when they barely got past the 8th seed and got swept in the ECF
    How'd we do in the playoffs this year?
    Belmont...eat ****.

  3. #15
    Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    5,640
    Rep Power
    51

    Penguins

    What's that have to do with the penguins?

  4. #16
    Flunk me??? FLUNK YOU!!! Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,134
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    What's that have to do with the penguins?
    Well, you sound like a complete ****ing dope when you rip the Penguins getting swept in the conference finals, when the Flyers sucked a giant pile of **** last season and missed the playoffs, and make fun of the Pens not winning a cup in four years when the Flyers haven't won a cup in almost forty ****ing years.

    Do we really have to explain this to you?
    Belmont...eat ****.

  5. #17
    Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    5,640
    Rep Power
    51
    Mr. V logic: My favorite team isn't as good that means I can't criticize another team.

  6. #18
    Flunk me??? FLUNK YOU!!! Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,134
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    Mr. V logic: My favorite team isn't as good that means I can't criticize another team.
    No, moron, it's not Mr. V logic...just logic. You can criticize teams all you want, but how about not sound like a dope doing it.

    Criticize the Pens for their cap space= quite legitimate. But....

    You rip the Pens for not winning a cup in four years, when it's been almost 40 for the Flyers, to try and prove your point.
    You rip the Pens for getting swept in the conference finals when the Flyers didn't even make the playoffs to try and prove your point.

    You sound like a ****ing Habs fan with the dumbass logic.
    Belmont...eat ****.

  7. #19

    Penguins

    V is spot on.

  8. #20
    Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    5,640
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vengeance View Post
    No, moron, it's not Mr. V logic...just logic. You can criticize teams all you want, but how about not sound like a dope doing it.

    Criticize the Pens for their cap space= quite legitimate. But....

    You rip the Pens for not winning a cup in four years, when it's been almost 40 for the Flyers, to try and prove your point.
    You rip the Pens for getting swept in the conference finals when the Flyers didn't even make the playoffs to try and prove your point.

    You sound like a ****ing Habs fan with the dumbass logic.
    I didn't even rip them. I'm criticizing them for their team not being as strong as people think. Yeah, they won a Cup more recently than the Flyers. My point was they're not the 2009 Pens anymore. Their bottom 6 is basically nothing, they'll be in cap hell soon, defense is weak.

    Sorry to talk bad about your precious Pens.

  9. #21
    Flunk me??? FLUNK YOU!!! Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,134
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    Sorry to talk bad about your precious Pens.
    Yeah...okay. Pointing out how stupid you sound means I love the Pens.

    Glad you have the ability to see reason. Clearly this is more of an "Argue with V" thing, than using your head thing.
    Belmont...eat ****.

  10. #22
    Mr. V I'm pretty sure I banned you from posting in my threads.
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

  11. #23
    Flunk me??? FLUNK YOU!!! Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,134
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    Mr. V I'm pretty sure I banned you from posting in my threads.
    Pretty much shows you how much you mean around here then, doesn't it?
    Belmont...eat ****.

  12. #24
    Senior Member Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vengeance View Post
    No, moron, it's not Mr. V logic...just logic. You can criticize teams all you want, but how about not sound like a dope doing it.

    Criticize the Pens for their cap space= quite legitimate. But....

    You rip the Pens for not winning a cup in four years, when it's been almost 40 for the Flyers, to try and prove your point.
    You rip the Pens for getting swept in the conference finals when the Flyers didn't even make the playoffs to try and prove your point.

    You sound like a ****ing Habs fan with the dumbass logic.
    In his defense someone else brought up the cup win in '09 which is irrelevant to this discussion and the 2013/14 cap situation.
    I like turtles

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts