+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Penguins

Letang had a stroke, apparently. out at least 6 weeks, but it should be treatable and non-career threatening. T&P to his family, the penguins and their fans, and his life mate, Cindy Crysby [\psf nickname]

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Letang had a stroke, apparently. out at least 6 weeks, but it should be treatable and non-career threatening. T&P to his family, the penguins and their fans, and his life mate, Cindy Crysby [\psf nickname]
    Awesome!

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    Are ****ed I think. 600k under the cap. Only 11 forwards. Still have to sign a couple RFAs. Their 3rd line is gonna be trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Lmao at retarded flyers fans.

The penguins locked up the 2 best players in the world and a top 5-10 D in the world. They're totally ****ed. Retards.
    once again, Flip is the voice of reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm

Struggling with that lack of cap space.

15 Million in space next season

Gonna be tough to fill the voids left by Tanner Glass and Jussi Jokinen who are UFAs

these ****s are ****y indoors and outdoors

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm pretty sure these ****s are gonna land Kesler which will make them stupid tough.

I still think their D is meh and Fleury will fall apart in the POs like usual.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    their offer was slightly better than the flyers proposed one

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bel big toe View Post
    their offer was slightly better than the flyers proposed one
    Their proposal is garbage, how bad was the Flyers?

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

I hope he goes to anyone but the Flyers. at this point, I'm only interested in giving up major assets for a top pairing d-man. if you have to wait until the off-season, so be it. I don't think there are any players out there this year that take them from middle of the pack to Cup contender.

Hey, civ. 2 things: 1) start posting more and stop being a puzzy, and 2) how many kids do you have? #3 is in the oven for us. wanted to see if I was tying or going ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I hope he goes to anyone but the Flyers. at this point, I'm only interested in giving up major assets for a top pairing d-man. if you have to wait until the off-season, so be it. I don't think there are any players out there this year that take them from middle of the pack to Cup contender.

Hey, civ. 2 things: 1) start posting more and stop being a puzzy, and 2) how many kids do you have? #3 is in the oven for us. wanted to see if I was tying or going ahead of you.
    1) I'll try
    2) Still 2, you win...and lose at life.

1) good
    2) duh

As long as they have Malkin they will be viable until the very end.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

+ Reply to Thread