+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Penguins

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    It's better than Bill Meltzer who all the breathers at PSF adore for some reason writing this little tidbit of douchery
    you just know he smiles to himself as he writes those letters with the dots over top of them
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    I think Raffl is a good 3rd line winger. He can probably pop on the top lines in emergency occasions.

He skates well, he has decent speed, he's probably a better puck handler then most, he has very little finish though. And he's sound defensively.

For a 25 yr old that hasn't played on NA ice ever, I'm not going to complain. You hope he improves.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I didnt think much of him at at for most of the season. I hated him on the first line, but I think he is a fine 3rd liner.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I didnt think much of him at at for most of the season. I hated him on the first line, but I think he is a fine 3rd liner.
    Seems like every year they shuffle on the first line, eventually it ends up Hartnell every time, but he either struggles or last year got hurt, but eventually gets it going and then nobody says a word.

Wasn't it in 2012 that he played on the 3rd or 4th line, then shitted on everybody as the year went on?
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Retarded flyers fans will jump on him for a bad game or two (see sunmo) but wont give him credit when he plays well. Every year you can pencil him in for 20+ goals and 45-50 points. He does what he is supposed to.

Since his 10th game (that's when giroux turned it around coincidentally) Hartnell has appeared in 52 games and has registered 41 points.

That's not bad. That lack of points was not his fault either. I think everyone can see that Giroux was horrible and jake as fat.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    he's bounced back this year. he was putrid last year (11 pts in 32 games). and he has the same penalty minutes (70) in 63 games this year as he did last year so he's not taking as many bad penalties.

simmonds could easily take his role and be better on the top line, but simmonds has good chemistry with schenn so I wouldn't do that. they dont have a better power forward option to replace him with but that doesn't mean he was worth the contract they gave him, which is my biggest problem and that's more on homer than on hartnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    he's bounced back this year. he was putrid last year (11 pts in 32 games). and he has the same penalty minutes (70) in 63 games this year as he did last year so he's not taking as many bad penalties.

simmonds could easily take his role and be better on the top line, but simmonds has good chemistry with schenn so I wouldn't do that. they dont have a better power forward option to replace him with but that doesn't mean he was worth the contract they gave him, which is my biggest problem and that's more on homer than on hartnell
    He's being paid what his market value is. Probably less when you compare him to Clowe and Clarkson who signed more recently.

Simmonds is a right wing. Not a left wing. Open up the nostrils sunny. Deep breaths.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    is it market value to give a 30+ year old player a 6 year contract with NMC?

i may overly hate him which I admit, but you are the opposite end of the spectrum. he can't do any wrong in your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    is it market value to give a 30+ year old player a 6 year contract with NMC?

i may overly hate him which I admit, but you are the opposite end of the spectrum. he can't do any wrong in your eyes.
    SunMo. Just stop posting on the orange board. It's clear you have zero idea what you are talking about.

He played in 32 games last year (on a broken foot). Had 8 goals. 64 this year he has 16. I am no math expert, but he was on the same pace as this year. 20+ goals.

2 Recent FA who are most similar to Hartnell - Signed more recently

Ryane Clowe Age 31. signed this off season 5 Years 4.8 Million. Higher hit than Hartnell 5G 15A -7

David Clarkson Age 29 signed this off season 7 years 5.25 Cap hit. Higher than Hartnell 4G 6A -7

Owning a breather today.

Hartnell is oafish and goofy looking but they're a different team when he's playing well. Doesn't mean he's worth that contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

Blog Entries
    Stephen Weiss 5 year deal Age 31 AAV 5 Million 2G 2A - 4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by no_doubles_defense View Post
    Hartnell is oafish and goofy looking but they're a different team when he's playing well. Doesn't mean he's worth that contract.
    The other comparable in the league say differently. The market is the market and with the cap going to an estimated 71 Million next year. a 4.7 million hit is nothing.

By the time the contract is up and the CBA is set to expire that will be 3rd line pay around the league.

+ Reply to Thread