+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Penguins

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    lol @ that Clowe & Clarkson deal...good lord.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

3rd line pay?

bwahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by no_doubles_defense View Post
    3rd line pay?

bwahahahahahahahaha
    Yeah 3rd line pay. I am glad you disagree with me. Because you have been wrong every time it has happened.

If you count arguing with yourself while I'm laughing at you as victories then sure, ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    no, you're right 11 points in 32 games (a blazing .34 pts per game) and 70 PIM was really good last year.

so you compare him to two free agent busts? ok, neat. he's a ****ing top line winger and he has no impact on the game except for when he's lucky enough to close his eyes and put the puck in the net on one of Giroux's setups to him. he creates nothing on his own, he's barely passable as a forechecker and he's slow as dirt.

He's the 26th ranked left winger in terms of points. Not forwards, LEFT WINGERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    no, you're right 11 points in 32 games (a blazing .34 pts per game) and 70 PIM was really good last year.

so you compare him to two free agent busts? ok, neat. he's a ****ing top line winger and he has no impact on the game except for when he's lucky enough to close his eyes and put the puck in the net on one of Giroux's setups to him. he creates nothing on his own, he's barely passable as a forechecker and he's slow as dirt.

He's the 26th ranked left winger in terms of points. Not forwards, LEFT WINGERS.
    You truly are the least knowledgeable poster on this board. Congratulations. Like PhillyRocks dumb.

Blog Entries
    HARTNELLZ CANT SKATEZ LIKE THE KANZE OR PASS LIKE THE JAKEZ!

That's sunmo. Typical white trash wellsfargo visitor who yells "Shoot" every 3 second when the flyers on the PP.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you literally say that 10 times a day to different people

keep telling me how good he is. i mean he's so good on his skates that he created a charity out of how many times he falls down. you gotta love that from your first line winger who scores TWENTY! goals a year
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?

Blog Entries
    you literally say that 10 times a day to different people

keep telling me how good he is. i mean he's so good on his skates that he created a charity out of how many times he falls down. you gotta love that from your first line winger who scores TWENTY! goals a year
    Oh, and the most typical what trash quakertown response. HE FALLS DOWN!

Got the total package.

Blog Entries
    hey man, to each his own. i'm glad your happy with a 31 year old declining player signed to a 6 year deal with NMC who can barely skate or do anything offensively that isn't spoon fed to him. the flyers love people like you who keep paying their money to see the same thing each year.

BUTZ THE RYAN CLOWE!11s32!

Blog Entries
    hey man, to each his own. i'm glad your happy with a 31 year old declining player signed to a 6 year deal with NMC who can barely skate or do anything offensively that isn't spoon fed to him. the flyers love people like you who keep paying their money to see the same thing each year.

BUTZ THE RYAN CLOWE!11s32!
    I havent paid for a ticket in 3 years. But coming from the guy who kept forking over season ticket money to see the Eagles lose 9 home games in a row, that's pretty ironic.

And it's Ryane - With an E.

Blog Entries
    but the exclamation points and numbers were right on?

+ Reply to Thread