+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Penguins

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh man i was totally gonna crush you on the 9 home games until i read the in a row part. i haven't been that excited and then let down in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    but the exclamation points and numbers were right on?
    SunMo, it's clear you dont even have the littlest fundamental understand of the sport. I hate to sound like belmont there, but it's true. Maybe you should go pretend to know about basketball in the sixers forum?

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i have a fantastic understanding of the sport flip. i appreciate your concern but the last post in the sixers forum was made in 2009 so I don't have a choice but to hang out here.
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i have a fantastic understanding of the sport flip. i appreciate your concern but the last post in the sixers forum was made in 2009 so I don't have a choice but to hang out here.
    But over there, I wont be able to crush you.

Senior Member Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty's Avatar
    I don't get the Hartnell hate...I really don't. He is who he is with the skating ability and clumsy play but he's having a solid year. Does he have weaknesses? Of course, he's not an elite player...but he's a solid player that apparently produces(OMG but he's not scoring 50 goals a year!!!!).

Not every player is G, Crosby, Ovechkin, etc. Considering what comparable players signed for I don't see the huge issue here aside from the NMC(which I hate for just about any player).
    I like turtles

Blog Entries
    you know what...**** it, Frosty just turned me the other way.

and lol at putting G in the same sentence with Crosby or Ovechkin

Senior Member Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty is a jewel in the rough Frosty's Avatar
    Awesome comeback since you can't refute anything else.
    I like turtles

Blog Entries
    I think it is just a case of being a Flyers fan and not an actual hockey fan. It is easy to hone in on a players deficiencies when watching night in and night out. If you watch other teams play regularly too, you realize that not every first line has a 50 goal scorer at both wings and center.

You'll see that players like hartnell are streaky players and look great for a period and shitty for a period. He's not an elite winger, but he also doesnt get paid like one.

The going rate for the top players. Some not even elite is 8 million AAV plus. Hartnell is 4.7. His AVV is slotted right where it should be.

And I would not be disappointed if he was moved down to the second line or even the third if the Flyers could snag another one of those 8 million dollar type players to play with Giroux. But they dont have one right now, and it is what it is.

SunMo, they're the players I came up with off the top of my head, I wasn't comparing them to each other...
    I like turtles

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Awesome comeback since you can't refute anything else.
    you are right, once you laid out the facts, such as "OMG but he's not scoring 50 goals a year!!!!" it really made me see the errors of my way. thank you.

I don't have a choice but to hang out here.
    there's always the local turkey hill
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

you are right, once you laid out the facts, such as "OMG but he's not scoring 50 goals a year!!!!" it really made me see the errors of my way. thank you.
    Flip pretty much did that.
    I like turtles

+ Reply to Thread