+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 LastLast
Results 1,789 to 1,800 of 1801

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    The sweetest satisfaction would be if the Chiefs get to the Superbowl and lose
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Is it really shocking that dumb coon Michael Bennett is making up his Vegas story?
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I love that Eagles fans ran a modern day Vince Lombardi out of town because every WIP caller and message boarder is a better "in game" coach than he is.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Yeah and that whole precipitous drop in wins there at the end had nothing to do with it.

well they certainly made up for it by making the worst hire in NFL history
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

those were dark days indeed

I think San Francisco giving him a second chance was the actual worst hire in history

no one was taking that job except a guy who had nowhere else to go

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Remember when Justin loved the Danny Watkins pick? Lol.

he was a plug and play guard. Mel Adkins Jr had him going top 2.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Mel Adkins Jr
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MrQ's relationship with the blakes summed up in gif form:

lol

+ Reply to Thread