+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
Results 1,573 to 1,583 of 1583

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

I guess that'll pretty much just be all of the owners and the current GM of the Eagles. they're just setting themselves up for drunken fans to go in there and leave naz1 graffiti. I guess it'll give national media another thing to demonize the fans, though.

Ruben Amaro Jr is in that HOF somehow. I mean if that's all it takes I'll nominate Mike Prince for the sportswriters wing.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

wow. read through the inductees. Amaro was the second most recognizable athlete named aside from Dolph Schayes. As I suspected, all of the other big names were owners, writers, or talk show hosts. If they want people to visit that part of the museum then they'd better put the bathrooms at the back of the exhibit.

I can't believe you like jews, e5
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    mcbricksters sister

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I was really looking forward to a USC USC Trojan vs Cocks NCAA matchup this year and mmy hopes were dashed
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    I was really looking forward to a USC USC Trojan vs Cocks NCAA matchup this year and mmy hopes were dashed

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

The mouthbreather thread

Jesus Christ already with retard Eagles fans and kelly green.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Jesus Christ already with retard Eagles fans and kelly green.
    lol no. the current jersey's are ****ing awful and are embarrassingly outdated

but "Mr." Lurie is a king breather who can't stand the kelly green for some stupid reason so he keeps his lame 1999 jerseys around

+ Reply to Thread