+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,572 of 1583

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    what actually did he get besides gout, diabetes, and osteoarthritis?

a path to true salvation, but he didn't take it. He went to bsg instead.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

four kids is punishment enough. five if you count having his Delco root cellar converted into a kennel for Larry to detox in every couple of months.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    four kids is punishment enough. five if you count having his Delco root cellar converted into a kennel for Larry to detox in every couple of months.
    lol

Farg you arshholes. I made homemade brownies on a whim two weeks ago, and they killed. I put an extra 1/4 cup of flour in there, to make them more cake-like, and substituted pecans for walnuts.

One of the top-10 things I've ever eaten, Haters.

well if you liked walnut brownies I'm assuming the other 9 things on your top 10 were fat cocks
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    well if you liked walnut brownies I'm assuming the other 9 things on your top 10 were fat cocks
    OP to his son

Looks like Nathan from TM2

Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Can't wait to see the Ben Chapman exhibit

Cant wait to see the Dickie Thon exhibit

I'm surprised Scheinfeld insisted there be a wing for the Philly Jew HOF. ****ing scumbag.

+ Reply to Thread