+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 LastLast
Results 1,765 to 1,776 of 1801

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Kinda sad when Zach has the bigger tits
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I don't mind small tits on an athletic chick but hers appear non existent.

"Athletic" chicks are basically dudes that may or may not have a ****, if you're attracted to them you're part [email protected]
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    "Athletic" chicks are basically dudes that may or may not have a ****, if you're attracted to them you're part [email protected]
    Somebody gets it
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

we're into pawgs, rncd
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Loved the breathers getting interviewed on the news who say they plan their entire summers around going to Eagles training camp

Swing made the news? Good for him.

from Swing's account on the other board:

Eagles wore white last night - why? I've never seen a team unable to decide which color to wear as their home jersey. Pretty sure the Pats always wear blue at home. Steelers always wear black. Cowboys always wear white. Giants always wear blue. All much more successful franchises.

The Eagles? Who the **** knows from week to week?

"Oh, let's wear white because it's hot in august!" Great idea, except it's a damn night game. This franchise can be so dumb. Zero sense of tradition.

Thats a put a bullet in your head kind of post.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    bwahahahahhahahahahah

Jon Dorenbos. You will be missed.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

is that the scumbag that did magic? Thank ****ing God.

+ Reply to Thread