+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
Results 1,801 to 1,806 of 1806

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

breathers love the idea of “locker room leaders”

Ala, if Ajayi tries to cause trouble, Jenkins and Cox will “keep him in line!!1”

Breathers love to cling to their old and tired beliefs and cliche comments despite that they have been proven wrong time and again.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Oh you

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    bump

Yes, yes, Skip Bayless. The Cowboys played a good game yesterday. They're hitting a decent stride. They aren't going to flounder at .500 and let us clinch without fighting.

Would we have it any other way?

Eagles football in the eyes of many has been defined by doubters. They think we're always an "also ran" team. Destined to play second or third fiddle to the rest of the NFCE. We keep getting told we'll never win the last game.

Would we have it any other way?

We got told we'd compete for the bottom of the division. We got told the Giants would stomp us on their way to the top. We got told we could never break our losing streak against Larry Fitzgerald. We got told Superman Cam would snap our Cinderella story. We got told the Skins had hit a stride and would show us up at home. We got told our line would collapse and our offense would be exposed versus the Broncos. And now, at 8-1 with all that behind us, we're being told Dak, Zeke, and Sean Lee have combined to form the Triforce and will be storming to knock us off our perch in time to steal the division.

Would we really have it any other way?

I like that our path to the division runs through JerryWorld. I like the disrespect from the pundits. I like the fact that we've got the best record and still have the biggest chip on our shoulders. I like the fact that Sean Lee is healthy. I like the fact that Zeke might play. I like the fact that Dak is returning to his rookie season stride.

The Dallas game was always going to be the chance to prove it all. And I, for one, wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll close with a line from Shannon Sharpe this morning that I really enjoyed, and yes you should read the last line in the Poltergeist voice:

"Skip, Skip, you keep saying how the Cowboys are coming for the Eagles. I don't need to tell you that the Eagles are coming. They're heeeeeere."

Edit: Shieeet this blew up. Gold and everything. Y'all are the best.

+ Reply to Thread