+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 147 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I didn't need him for that. they're probably the worst white people have to offer.
    Civ says 'fuhgeddabout it" at least 30 times per day.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Spot on.
    **** that...those jerseys are GOAT. color and logo now sucks.

anybody who likes the current color scheme and logo is a ****
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

The mouthbreather thread

Add sunmo to the WTT

Quote Originally Posted by SunMowning View Post
    **** that...those jerseys are GOAT. color and logo now sucks.

anybody who likes the current color scheme and logo is a ****
    The old logo was an abomination. The new Eagles head logo is light years better.

And there's nothing wrong with liking the old colors. But whining about them being gone is mouthbreathing 101

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol at the eagle head...yay a logo that is the same as baltimore, arizona, and seattle!

if you hate this...you hate yourself

You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?

Re: The mouthbreather thread

Is that a Justin original?

Blog Entries
    da **** with the stripes on the sleeve

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

The mouthbreather thread

Buying tshirts outside the stadiums is both MB and WTT worthy

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    exactly ^ and the breathers love talking about the body bag game and the bounty bowl

The mouthbreather thread

I know. Stupid breathers. A worthless regular season game is their Grapes of Wrath.

+ Reply to Thread