+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: The mouthbreather thread

The mouthbreather thread

He might be King Breather

no might about it

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I was just really happy because our team was going to the NFC Championship for the first time in 24 years! She thought I was crazy!”
    Idiot. The Eagles had been to the NFCCG in 1980 and again in 2002. lol @ 24 years. REAL FAN

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    “It was the 'snow game' against San Francisco (December 20, 2009; Eagles 27, 49ers 13) and I got called into work to help plow Springfield Township,” recalls Young, an employee of the Springfield Township Public Works Department. “So, I made an adult decision and reported for work, but the whole time I was out there plowing that white stuff, I kept thinking that I really should have been at the game cheering on my team!”
    #firstresponder
    #hero
    #springfieldtwpstrong

Senior Member Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit's Avatar
    #strongerthanthesnow
    Chip Kelly Kool-Aid drinker

check out his facebook page. people have him to their graduation and birthday parties. actually have to give the guy credit for making money off of this schtick.

The mouthbreather thread

#strongerthanthenose
    #breathestrong

There was a poster on philaphans that knew hom and he was a really cool guy, and that none of us would have the balls to make fun of him to his face. Was that gman?

I wouldn't have to make fun of him to his face. I could just wait until he came by with the township woodchipper/leaf truck and smugly laugh to myself as I watch from my window.

He was my garbage man for several years before he moved up.

Senior Member Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    There was a poster on philaphans that knew hom and he was a really cool guy, and that none of us would have the balls to make fun of him to his face. Was that gman?
    That was Ceez, believe it or not.
    Chip Kelly Kool-Aid drinker

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Wasn't a hurricane when it got to Jersey.

It was basically rain showers at that point.
    Truth. ****ing ***** ass storm damage glorifying bitches. I hate them all.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

+ Reply to Thread