+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

2014 NFL Draft Thread

Mock Drafts

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php (Tajh Boyd)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7883--nfl.html (Johnny Football)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft (Tajh Boyd, Johnny Football)

http://nfl.si.com/2013/09/24/2014-nf...eveon-clowney/ (Johnny Football)

http://q.usatoday.com/2013/10/09/jam...ock-2014-2015/ (Ifo Ekpre-Olomu)

As for ESPN, since I don't have Insider I can't post mock drafts or Big Boards. With that being said, I do know that McShay currently has Mariota #2 overall behind Clowney. Kiper on the other hand has Clowney, Bridgewater and Barr as his top 3 players.
    Last edited by Hesel; 10-25-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Come away from the draft with one of Football, Boyd, Bridgewater or Mariota and I would consider it a win. My preference as of October 25, 2013:

1) Mariota
    2) Bridgewater
    3) Football
    4) Boyd

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    I only talk draft on draft talk central

shiiiiiit

I apologize to the resident Giants fans (like the one and only pp999) on this board for being inconsiderate. Your Gmen are predicted to pick:

WalterFootball: OT Jake Matthews
    Yahoo: OT Jake Matthews
    CBS: DE Jadeveon Clowney
    SI: LB C.J. Mosley
    USAToday: DE Jadeveon Clowney

Senior Member Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit's Avatar
    Regardless of what you or I think of Johnny Football, the Eagles aren't drafting him. They seem to care a great deal about how well their draft picks interview and I don't see J$'s attitude going down too well.
    Chip Kelly Kool-Aid drinker

Senior Member Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bandit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Regardless of what you or I think of Johnny Football, the Eagles aren't drafting him. They seem to care a great deal about how well their draft picks interview and I don't see J$'s attitude going down too well.
    pp999, be sure to bump this past the day after draft day.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I'm off the Boyd wagon after that FSU loss. He's McNabb-esque in big games. I'd like to see them go WR or DB
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    I'm off the Boyd wagon after that FSU loss. He's McNabb-esque in big games. I'd like to see them go WR or DB
    I don't think it's that he's McNabb-esque, I just don't think he's that great a passer. Especially without DeAndre Hopkins there to go up and get it for him.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    He's struggled a ton this year, but he also lost DeAndre Hopkins and Dwayne Allen last year and Charone Peeke this year who was basically DeAndre's replacement. At this point I'm alright with whoever the QB is as long as it isn't Vick.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by rncd89 View Post
    He's struggled a ton this year, but he also lost DeAndre Hopkins and Dwayne Allen last year and Charone Peeke this year who was basically DeAndre's replacement. At this point I'm alright with whoever the QB is as long as it isn't Vick.
    Tajh Boyd probably isn't going to be better than Vick next year. Probably isn't even going to be close. As for receivers he has another first round talent in Sammy Watkins to throw to this year. He's always had elite talent to help him out.

To me if it's between Barr, the pass rusher from UCLA, I don't think the need for QB is so desperate relative to other positions you reach for a guy like Boyd. Bridgewater is the class of the group, Mariota is also an elite talent. Manziel has also shown me something on the field this year, but he's a head case. After that I think a guy like Boyd is a pretty significant step down. Hundley is probably more NFL-ready but he's not "special" either. There's enough depth at QB in this draft that some pretty good ones are going to fall to the 2nd round and the end of the first... that might be the time to move up. Right now the guy I'm intrigued by is Bryce Petty out of Baylor.

+ Reply to Thread