+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    If they somehow land both Clinton-Dix and Nix I think MT might explode
    2012 was pretty great with cox and mcnutt
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    "Wow, this kid may be the next Richard Sherman"

<insert tall CB here>

22. Philadelphia Eagles - Marqise Lee, WR, USC
    Free Agency will dictate this pick, because both Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper are free agents for the Eagles. But for now, I'll go with Lee. A year ago Chip Kelly showed some Pac-12 loyalty taking Zach Ertz in the 2nd round, Matt Barkley in the 4th, and Joe Kruger in the 7th round. As a freshman in Eugene, Lee caught 8 balls for 187 yards and a TD in the Trojans' upset win. The next season at the Coliseum he caught 12 passes for 157 yards and 2 touchdowns against Chip Kelly's Ducks. Other possibilities could be Darqueze Dennard or Bradley Roby at CB depending on how they feel about starters Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher, who they signed in free agency last spring.

http://www.draftmecca.com/forum/view...php?f=15&t=245

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    22. Philadelphia Eagles - Marqise Lee, WR, USC
    Free Agency will dictate this pick, because both Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper are free agents for the Eagles. But for now, I'll go with Lee. A year ago Chip Kelly showed some Pac-12 loyalty taking Zach Ertz in the 2nd round, Matt Barkley in the 4th, and Joe Kruger in the 7th round. As a freshman in Eugene, Lee caught 8 balls for 187 yards and a TD in the Trojans' upset win. The next season at the Coliseum he caught 12 passes for 157 yards and 2 touchdowns against Chip Kelly's Ducks. Other possibilities could be Darqueze Dennard or Bradley Roby at CB depending on how they feel about starters Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher, who they signed in free agency last spring.

http://www.draftmecca.com/forum/view...php?f=15&t=245
    i know nothing about anything college football except everyone seems to like jonny manziel and that clown guy.

looked this guy up - Marqise Lee 6'0 195 lbs. Is that size ok? I'm sure he's really fast and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    i know nothing about anything college football except everyone seems to like jonny manziel and that clown guy.

looked this guy up - Marqise Lee 6'0 195 lbs. Is that size ok? I'm sure he's really fast and whatnot.
    Round 1
    Pick 22
    Philadelphia Eagles: Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
    This is a nice value pick for Philadelphia. The Eagles have to improve their safety play. Pryor fits Chip Kelly's pattern of wanting big, physical defenders.

The 6-foot-2, 208-pound Pryor is big, physical and has some ball skills. He made some big plays for Louisville in 2013 with 75 tackles, three interceptions, four passes broken up and two forced fumbles. Pryor has speed to go along with his size and can cover a lot of ground in the middle of the field.

Pryor notched 100 tackles and five forced fumbles in 2012. He was a Second-Team All-Big East selection for that performance. Pryor broke into the lineup as a freshman in 2011 with 43 tackles, two forced fumbles and two interceptions.

Pick change; previously Vic Beasley, OLB

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bel big toe View Post
    Round 1
    Pick 22
    Philadelphia Eagles: Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
    This is a nice value pick for Philadelphia. The Eagles have to improve their safety play. Pryor fits Chip Kelly's pattern of wanting big, physical defenders.

The 6-foot-2, 208-pound Pryor is big, physical and has some ball skills. He made some big plays for Louisville in 2013 with 75 tackles, three interceptions, four passes broken up and two forced fumbles. Pryor has speed to go along with his size and can cover a lot of ground in the middle of the field.

Pryor notched 100 tackles and five forced fumbles in 2012. He was a Second-Team All-Big East selection for that performance. Pryor broke into the lineup as a freshman in 2011 with 43 tackles, two forced fumbles and two interceptions.

Pick change; previously Vic Beasley, OLB
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post

Kid was a stud at USC before getting hurt. He's not exactly the "big" WR people would be clamoring for but I think he'd eventually be a much better WR than Jackson.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Sun Mo's draft party will rock the mobile home on it's side if they draft a big hittin intimidator and captain leader patrol man like DAWK.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I wonder how much blow flip did at the wing bowl today?

So who won the wing eating contest? Rhea?

hoping the ratings were horrible and a few people died

+ Reply to Thread