big guys beat up little guys
lol @ the Rams having the Redskins #2 overall. Holy **** if they pick Clowney. That defense.
Although i think Houston will nab Clowney at #1. Get a QB later. Bridgewater is a bust waiting to happen.
Yea, L-O-L, Swing. L-O-L!
I honestly hope Calvin Pryor slips and falls on his ass at the combine, because Pryor at 54 would be as much of a steal as Vontaze Burfict as a UDFA. Pryor is a MONSTER hitter. In the GIF above, the WR in this clip is 6'2", 211 and Pryor hits him with a (clean) killshot. Also, Sugar Bowl FF.
Pryor is a lot like Dashon Goldson, just a little unproven in coverage. I hope he's there at 22, frankly.
Kipers first mock:
1. Houston - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
2. St. Louis - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
3. Jacksonville - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
4. Cleveland - Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
6. Oakland - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
8. Minnesota - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
Anyone have ESPN insider and can copy and paste the whole thing?
You're wow'ing a mock draft? They mean nothing....NOTHING. And you know nothing, MT Snow.
Too bad the Eagles don't have the 4th pick this year. Probably could have easily traded back with some QB desperate team.