+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Round 1 Pick 22 Philadelphia Eagles:
    Kony Ealy, DE/OLB, Missouri

The Eagles would love to address their secondary with this pick, but Kony Ealy is way too good to pass up. Ealy is the best player available, and he would fill a need anyway. The only linebacker who consistently put pressure on the quarterback was Trent Cole, and he won't last beyond next year because he's due $10 million in 2015. Another pass-rusher is currently needed anyway.

Round 2 Pick Pick 54
    Philadelphia Eagles: Dion Bailey, S, USC

Philadelphia's defense is terrible for many reasons, one of which is the safety position. Nate Allen is an impending free agent, while Patrick Chung is absolutely terrible.

Round 3 Pick 86
    Philadelphia Eagles: Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon

Cary Williams hasn't been very good and will probably be released next offseason (he's due $6.5 million in 2015), while Bradley Fletcher can't be counted on to start 16 games in a season.

Everyone is in such a rush to replace Fletcher and Williams at CB, i'd be completely fine with both of them coming back. Thought they really improved as the year went on.

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Everyone is in such a rush to replace Fletcher and Williams at CB, i'd be completely fine with both of them coming back. Thought they really improved as the year went on.
    They weren't bad IMO either. Thing is though Williams has a hefty cap hit in his last year (2015) and Fletcher only has one year left. And their backups are... Roc Carmichael and Curtis Marsh.

Boykin will eventually move to the outside.

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bel big toe View Post
    Round 2 Pick Pick 54
    Philadelphia Eagles: Dion Bailey, S, USC

Philadelphia's defense is terrible for many reasons, one of which is the safety position. Nate Allen is an impending free agent, while Patrick Chung is absolutely terrible.
    Yeah obviously, but not sure a guy who played LB up until switching to safety this year is any better.

Hopefully he's better than what we saw from him this year on the outside. Small sample size and young player though.

At least Bailey isn't one of those oversized guys like Taylor Mays or Leron Landry that can't cover anyone. I think he's like 6'-0 200 lbs.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I want that safety from LVille and Im willing to take him at 22. I know nothing about him but I was breathing when I saw his highlight reel.

It's Gonna Get Funner... Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bel big toe View Post
    I want that safety from LVille and Im willing to take him at 22. I know nothing about him but I was breathing when I saw his highlight reel.
    One of the "cons" in his scouting report was like "will likely be fined or suspended frequently for his hitting style in the NFL."

I'm totally in for that. We need nasty. Not ******** Cary Williams nasty where he gets 15 for kicking the ball after an incomplete pass. A solid 15 for decapitating some schmuck coming across the middle. If you're getting 15, if you're getting fined, make it worth it. Put the fear of god into them.

why can't mike evans fall to 22

why not god dammit

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I youtube scouted Kony Ealy and he looks crazy slow for a LB. Reminded me of Darren Howard 4-3 end that moves inside for passing downs
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    not necessarily, they love his skills as the slot cover guy and with so many teams running 3wr sets it's not like playing slot corner is huge step down in plays. if you can find a good slot guy you keep him there because it's not easy to just move somebody in as they discovered when they traded for DRC and signed Nnamdi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

I'm ok with Boykin staying as the 3rd CB provided they find 2 guys with predator hair to play on the outside.

+ Reply to Thread