+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    man crush calvin pryor has predator hair ftw

and i'm ok with Fletcher like you are. his biggest problem in his career is staying healthy. if they can upgrade cary williams i'm good with that because he's average, but he's also passable for next year. after they get their safety they can focus on a top tier corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon View Post
    One of the "cons" in his scouting report was like "will likely be fined or suspended frequently for his hitting style in the NFL."

I'm totally in for that. We need nasty. Not ******** Cary Williams nasty where he gets 15 for kicking the ball after an incomplete pass. A solid 15 for decapitating some schmuck coming across the middle. If you're getting 15, if you're getting fined, make it worth it. Put the fear of god into them.
    LOL
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar

Martavis Pinkston could use some meat on his bones but he's 6-4 and fastttt

Late round ILB

ah, the youtube highlight video time of year is upon us
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Boykin will eventually move to the outside.
    I doubt it. He's too small and looks to be a decent slot corner which is important now with all the 3+ WR formations offenses use now.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

It's Gonna Get Funner... Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon has a reputation beyond repute Tiburon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    man crush calvin pryor has predator hair ftw

and i'm ok with Fletcher like you are. his biggest problem in his career is staying healthy. if they can upgrade cary williams i'm good with that because he's average, but he's also passable for next year. after they get their safety they can focus on a top tier corner.
    My plan of Pryor + Byrd will make Fletcher and Williams look instantly "better." It will also disguise Mychal Kendricks' difficulty on coverage across the middle. Boykin stays in the slot and everything works well for the pass defense. You can then focus on the mid-level guys for depth on DL and at LB.

1) Byrd
    2) Draft Calvin Pryor at 22.
    3) Draft a solid pass-rushing OLB at 54.

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    If Louis Nix is there at #22 I don't care if Dennard, Clinton-Dix or Pryor are there, if they don't take him they're making a big mistake. Grab Ed Reynolds or Deone Buchanan in the 2nd then.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    If Louis Nix is there at #22 I don't care if Dennard, Clinton-Dix or Pryor are there, if they don't take him they're making a big mistake. Grab Ed Reynolds or Deone Buchanan in the 2nd then.
    Are you sure you're ready to deal with MT making "L. Nix" jokes every week? You gotta look at the important factors here.

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    If they somehow land both Clinton-Dix and Nix I think MT might explode

+ Reply to Thread