+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do You have Direct TV?

I didn't know you moved.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Do You have Direct TV?

Maybe i didnt mention it, but im sure i did, we had a mouse issue and had to gtfo

Christian sent his ex a facebook message saying he almost died from chicken pox and realized on his death bed that their breakup was his fault. He also claimed that it was the third time he's had chicken pox.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Do You have Direct TV?

Did it work?

well she saved it to show me so she could laugh about it. The having chicken pox three times was so typical of what that moron would say. There was always some kind of medical anomaly, he has the rarest type of blood, his eyelashes had to be cut every day because they grew so fast. I don't even know what he thought was going to happen, like she'd read that message after all this time and go running back to bang him. He also sent a picture of a bracelet that he had on for god knows what reason. Its like a thick black band that reminded me of something mcbrickster would wear.

maybe he meant shingles which is caused by the same virus as chicken pox. of course, calling it chicken pox as an adult is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    well she saved it to show me so she could laugh about it. The having chicken pox three times was so typical of what that moron would say. There was always some kind of medical anomaly, he has the rarest type of blood, his eyelashes had to be cut every day because they grew so fast. I don't even know what he thought was going to happen, like she'd read that message after all this time and go running back to bang him. He also sent a picture of a bracelet that he had on for god knows what reason. Its like a thick black band that reminded me of something mcbrickster would wear.
    lol wtf is that?

he used to tell people that. Why I have no idea. He also claimed that his eyes were the only eyes in the world that were the shade of blue as his. Then one day he was supposed to pay me money and never showed up. I went to his brothers house and he was passed out drunk and incoherent when I woke him up. On the way out his bowling stuff was in the kitchen so I took it and threw it in a dumpster, inside the bowling bag were blue colored contact lenses. ***.

+ Reply to Thread