+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do You have Direct TV?

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i have never watched sunday ticket, but i think red zone is better than being able to watch every game
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Quote Originally Posted by SunMowning View Post
    i have never watched sunday ticket, but i think red zone is better than being able to watch every game
    If you're local, definitely. If you're out of the area, i'll take the ticket so i can watch the full game.

Do You have Direct TV?

Why not both? If you live in Philly it isnt worth it but I have redzone on on mute and the Eagles game with sound its fantastic.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    not sure how the ticket works if you only have 1 tv, unless they do that quad box stuff that RZ has

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    If you're local, definitely. If you're out of the area, i'll take the ticket so i can watch the full game.
    lol at not living in the philadelphia region
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?

Blog Entries
    btw, i just realized yesterday that if you have a subscription to redzone you can watch it for free on your ipad with the NFL mobile app.

lol at mcbrickster only having one tv. What a loser.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Why would you need a subscription to redzone?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Blog Entries
    it's not free

I don't think you can get a cable package where I am without it, so it's basically free. Unless you want to break out the rabbit ears.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    lol at mcbrickster only having one tv. What a loser.
    thats why I said that
    I have two- Eagles on 55 inch and RZ on smaller TV

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I don't think you can get a cable package where I am without it, so it's basically free. Unless you want to break out the rabbit ears.
    You have Red Zone included in the first tier digital plan? That's pretty sweet. Comcast makes you get an additional sports package.

+ Reply to Thread