+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

The Official College Football Thread

Last edited by mpt; 05-12-2015 at 07:21 PM.

Larry Johnson Sr. is officially moving on from Penn State. The defensive line coach from Vanderbilt, Sean Spencer, will assume the same role at Penn State. And for those who don't know who Spencer is, he's the black dude giving the pep talk to the Vandy team at the beginning of this video:

LJ to Ohio State. Incredible.

SIPeteThamel: SOURCE: Ohio State close to finalizing a deal with longtime Penn State assistant Larry Johnson. http://t.co/E9zOC9CkmG
    Last edited by Hesel; 01-13-2014 at 11:56 PM.

Oh noes!! How will they ever recruit teh blacks?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    LJ to Ohio State. Incredible.

SIPeteThamel: SOURCE: Ohio State close to finalizing a deal with longtime Penn State assistant Larry Johnson. http://t.co/E9zOC9CkmG
    Holley next.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Bill O'brien leaves penn state, takes Ohio state's dline coach which now leads to LJ sr going there lol
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

If Larry Johnson is such a great recruiter, why are PSU's recruiting classes always middle of the pack in the Big 10?

Steve Wiltfong ‏@SWiltfong247
    Park Ridge (IL) Maine South OT Brendan Brosnan commits to #PennState, flipping from Vanderbilt: http://pennstate.247sports.com/Artic...y-Lions-171241 … via @247Sports

#WeAre

(patiently waits for Ty and awful to comment on another "mediocre" 3 star recruit flipping to PSU)

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Roll down syndrome tide

Hesel seems happy that PSU is now feeding on scraps from Vanderbilt. Should be an indication that they'll never be an actual contender again, which I told him years ago.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    Nice leap there. Not awkward looking at all.

PSU picked up two 4 star commitments this past weekend. Koa Farmer, a 4 star LB/S from California, committed Saturday night. He had offers from schools like Cal, Colorado, Harvard, Vandy, Washington, Wisconsin and Yale. Saeed Blacknall, a 4 star WR from the dirty Jers, committed last night. He has offers from schools such as Bama, Cal, Clemson, Florida State, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Wisconsin.

#PSUnrivaled #107kStrong

+ Reply to Thread