+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

Penn State's 2015 recruiting class so far has 11 commitments, 8 of which are composite 4 stars. They currently have the #2 recruiting class in the nation based on total recruit points and a top 10 class based on, and more importantly, average recruit ranking.

Ty and awful, sorry about JFrank stealing stud LB Josh Barajas from you guys today. Kid is ranked as a top 5 ILB in the country, lives an hour away from South Bend and has long been considered a heavy Notre Dame lean. But then JFrank came along and scooped him right on up.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SUCCESS. AND. HONOR.

We Are...Better than ever!

National Championship here we come.

coachjfranklin: #DominateTheStateS, #DominateBeaver, #DominateGradRates, #DominateTogether, #DominateBlue&WhiteGame, #DominateTicketSales, #PSUnrivaled

Couldn't have said it any better.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dominating beaver....Haha. I get it. Like vagina.

Losing Barajas is a big loss for Kelly.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Looking forward to a mega underwhelming season of Clemson football
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

The Official 2014 College Football Thread

A Mexican MLB. Awful is gonna go loco when he hears they lost him

Barajas meh.

They have a legitimate shot at getting Hilliard.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

#DominateBlue&WhiteGame

That is retarded. It's an intra-squad game?

#Dominate7yearoldboys
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Blog Entries
    Oh, OK, Awful. That's rich. And I bet you think that Eagles Flight Night means absolutely nothing also. This ****in' guy...

Get back to me when you've witnessed a Blue and White game inside of Beaver Stadium. There is no place that the top recruits in the nation would rather play. Just wait for Chief's weekly bombshells to see just how many top recruits will be at the game. Meyer and Kelly better be prepared for some serious battles.

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Oh, OK, Awful. That's rich. And I bet you think that Eagles Flight Night means absolutely nothing also. This ****in' guy...

Get back to me when you've witnessed a Blue and White game inside of Beaver Stadium. There is no place that the top recruits in the nation would rather play. Just wait for Chief's weekly bombshells to see just how many top recruits will be at the game. Meyer and Kelly better be prepared for some serious battles.
    Current list:

April 12 (Blue-White Game)
    Tyson Cisrow
    Jake Pickard
    Grant Newsome
    Manny Bowen
    Adam McLean
    Daelin Hayes (2016)
    Miles Sanders (2016)

Some big time names on that list, which will significantly grow as we get closer to the spring game. #WeAre #PSUnrivaled

+ Reply to Thread