+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

Wait, they couldn't max out the stadium for the first spring game from the next Bear Bryant?
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Oh and dont mind me, I am just a bitter ND fan over the fact they went cheap and are putting fake grass in ND Stadium.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

You guys are ****ing retarded at NDnation over Field Turf, I must say.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

If you can afford it, then you should have grass. ND can certainly afford it. And the reasons given by the AD were priceless.

"You can't hold graduation on grass". Except you can.......... Northwestern does it every year and their football field wins turf awards. How does that bottom feeding football program not only afford but also make grass work?

"We thought it was too expensive". Yeah right......... can't scrape together a $1MM a year for grass even after upping the NBC deal, signing the most lucrative apparel deal in college sports, etc.

Kelly wanted FieldTurf and they are basically just backfilling in lame excuses after the fact. It's going to be funny when Kelly is gone in a few years and the next coach wants grass and they tear it up.

So Kelly wanted FieldTurf.

They obviously had to decide on one of the two, I think the coach and person you put in charge of the program should have significant sway in the decision.

Kelly wanted FieldTurf because they think they play faster, but maybe more importantly Notre Dame's playing surface was an embarrassment.

And as you say if money isn't an issue and they can just replace it later, then it's even less of a reason to care.

Notre Dame fans want no Jumbotrons, no artificial playing surfaces, how did they ever convince them to drop the leather helmets?

Jesus I can't wait till they put up a massive Jumbotron.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Are they still going to put those cool angled lines in the end zones?

I hope they do designs and **** on the field, to really send NDnation.com into a frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Are they still going to put those cool angled lines in the end zones?
    Nah, they'll probably try to win over the tasteless and traditionless subway fans like border who demand these retard things like jumbotrons and fake grass and wicked cool Oregon-esque style uniforms and put these in the endzone.........

The only thing Ty Webb, hates more than a synthetic surface is blacks being able to sit with whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    The only thing Ty Webb, hates more than a synthetic surface is blacks being able to sit with whites.
    border thinks these uniforms were the ****ing bomb diggity and that Tommy Rees should have been a Heisman candidate.......

+ Reply to Thread