+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

Man what a funny post, you should post more on the internet TyWebb.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Just trying to follow your lead border. You set the bar.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

"I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Not reading that. Give me the synopsis. Any new info?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Not reading that. Give me the synopsis. Any new info?
    Basically the Tallahassee PD dragged their feet, didn't really conduct a thorough investigation and actually closed the case saying the victim didn't want to pursue which the victim claims is totally false and they have numerous calls into the police to prove they were still wanting to press forward. Their delays meant clues were compromised or lost such as the fact that turns out that one of Winston's roommates had a partial video of the sex act but then deleted it a few days after the incident.

Most of the experts they talked to for the article pretty much agree the Tallahassee PD screwed up but at this point, there's nothing you can do about it. And apparently, this isn't just for football players........ the Tallahassee PD seemed to drag their feet on other rape accusations.

Based on what i've heard, it sounds like Winston took the chick to the room to ****, and she went willingly. Then the two friends come in and start filming and she objects. Winston keeps doing his thing. She tells him to stop. He doesn't.

Verdict: Rape

Sentence: 15-Life

Is the victim white or black, do we know?

wait people thought Winston was innocent? lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Cops = Dumb
    Southerners = Dumb
    Southern Cops = Legally retarded
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

Nice work by the Freedom from Religion organization, shedding light on this ******** going on at Clemson. We free thinkers need to stand up against the spread of this disease of religion and protect our children from it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/co...icle-1.1760450

Clemson football coach Dabo Swinney under fire from Freedom From Religion Foundation
    Tigers coach appointed James Trapp team chaplain and schedules team devotionals. Trapp has led lessons on 'being baptized' in the athletic building as well, something the FFRF says is a violation of the separation of church and state.

BY Bill Price /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Thursday, April 17, 2014, 8:32 PM

A group that has fought against nativity scenes at government buildings and the term “In God We Trust” on U.S. currency, has found a new target: the Clemson University football team.

The Wisconsin-based Freedom from Religion Foundation, which claims it “works to promote the constitutional principle of separation between church and state” has filed a complaint with the South Carolina school over “serious concerns about how the public university’s football program is entangled with religion.”

The non-profit, which lists former Saturday Night Live castmember Julia Sweeney and Ron Reagan, son of late President Ronald Reagan, as honorary board members, contends that “Christian Worship seems interwoven into Clemson’s football program.

“We are concerned that this commingling of religious and athletic results, not from student initiative, but from the attitudes and unconstituional behavoriors of the coaching staff.”

In the complaint, the group contends:

- Coach Dabo Swinney invited James Trapp to be the team’s chaplain.

- Trapp was given access to the entire team in between drills for bible study.

- Trapp has an office at the atheltic center and displays bible quotes on a whiteboard and organized and led sessions on “being baptized” in the athletic building.

The FFRF also contends that Swinney schedules team devotionals.

In a statement, Clemson’s Chief of Public Affairs Officer, Cathy Sams, said, "We believe the practices of the football staff regarding religion are compliant with the Constitution and appropriately accommodate differing religious views.

“Participation in religious activities is purely voluntary, and there are no repercussions for students who decline to do so. We are not aware of any complaints from current or former student-athletes about feeling pressured or forced to participate in religious activities.

“Clemson takes very seriously its obligation to provide a comprehensive program for the development and welfare of our student-athletes – which encompasses academic, athletic and personal support, including support for their spiritual needs.

“We will evaluate the complaints raised in the letter and will respond directly to the organization, but we believe FFRF is mistaken in its assessment. The Supreme Court has expressly upheld the right of public bodies to employ chaplains and has noted that the use of prayer is not in conflict with the principles of disestablishment and religious freedom.”

This isn’t the first time the group has gone after a college. According to its website, in 2012, FFRF sent a letter to Appalacian State in Boone, N.C., regarding similar violations and the school “agreed that the program’s religious entanglement was coercive and had no legitimate place in the athletic program.”

tickle monster of the soul. give Clemson the death penalty. Chief will somehow weave this into the Sandusky narrative, I'm sure.

You're allowed to practice religion, not sure what the issue is.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread