+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

The Official 2014 College Football Thread

Nope you're wrong. It's illegal.

"I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Did you even read that article?

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I liked Franklin's initiative in recruiting. And obviously Ty didn't read it.

I read it and it sounded like another scumbag coach.

~shocker~
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Wait you guys think it was okay for him to be contacting the rape victim because he "cared about her".

Jesus you guys will suck anyone's dick.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yea, but Brian Kelly murdered like two or three people. He should get the chair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    Wait you guys think it was okay for him to be contacting the rape victim because he "cared about her".

You've taken a single one of my Penn State posts over the last year serious, especially that last one?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post

Well if the allegations by the rapist are true, Franklin knew her before the rape, so why would it be inappropriate for him to contact her?

So two of the last three penn st coaches have connections with rapes. Cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrstphan View Post
    Well if the allegations by the rapist are true, Franklin knew her before the rape, so why would it be inappropriate for him to contact her?
    While I blatantly joke about Brian Kelly and JoePa/Franklin/etc, I'm kind of curious to how Notre Dame fans have a problem with this article when Brian Kelly's actions did kind of lead to a girl killing herself. And he ignored rape allegations himself and much more. There's a glaringly high amount of hypocrisy that comes with ND fans constantly laughing at and making fun of any Penn State coach.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    While I blatantly joke about Brian Kelly and JoePa/Franklin/etc, I'm kind of curious to how Notre Dame fans have a problem with this article when Brian Kelly's actions did kind of lead to a girl killing herself. And he ignored rape allegations himself and much more. There's a glaringly high amount of hypocrisy that comes with ND fans constantly laughing at and making fun of any Penn State coach.
    Wait how did his actions have anything to do with a girl killing herself? He had nothing to do with it, just really shitty police work.

He gets blame for the kid that fell off the video tower if anything. He's never been really connected with anything to do with the rape or case.

She reported it on Sept 6th, and killed herself on the 10th. You think the 3 days of Brian Kelly not speaking about it at all led her to kill herself?

Good reporting Tim Panaccio.
    Last edited by Borderstack; 04-29-2014 at 09:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread