+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

And you guys really think it's appropriate Franklin was contacting the victim at all considering the extremely biased position he might be in as the head coach?
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Rape allegations at ND? LOL, nice job mpt.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

I guess it was also Kelly's fault the girl suffered from severe depression and that likely had more to do with her suicide than an alleged "rape".
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    While I blatantly joke about Brian Kelly and JoePa/Franklin/etc, I'm kind of curious to how Notre Dame fans have a problem with this article when Brian Kelly's actions did kind of lead to a girl killing herself. And he ignored rape allegations himself and much more. There's a glaringly high amount of hypocrisy that comes with ND fans constantly laughing at and making fun of any Penn State coach.
    What you fail to realize is that ignoring things and pushing them deep inside is the way of the Irish Catholic. He's just keeping with the high standards set by the Catholic church.
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Referring to records, the attorneys said the victim was contacted by Franklin and [former director of performance enhancement Dwight] Galt during a medical examination four days after the rape to explain “that they cared about her because she assisted them with recruiting.”
    It went on to say that at some point, “Coach Franklin called her in for a private meeting and told her he wanted her to get fifteen pretty girls together and form a team to assist with the recruiting even though he knew it was against the rules. He added that all the other colleges did it.”

What Franklin knowing the victim means for the outcome of the case is unknown. It is also unknown if the alleged victim’s role with the football program carries any influence on how the case was handled and investigated. However, if Franklin had a role in organizing a hostess program, that is a new development in the entire story.
    lol so Franklin got a group of whores together to 'entertain' the recruits. Joe Paterno would not approve.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    lol so Franklin got a group of whores together to 'entertain' the recruits. Joe Paterno would not approve.
    Actually Penn State, like every other program, has had "recruiting hostesses" for decades. Not an NCAA rules violation at all to have a bunch of cute co-eds give tours unless of course you hire actual hookers as I believe Oklahoma St did years ago.

Edit: for reference here's an old SI article about the practice. A lot of schools give the hostess groups nicknames.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...ne/MAG1066350/
    Last edited by phyrstphan; 04-30-2014 at 10:42 AM.

lol Winston got arrested for stealing crab legs from a grocery store.

Some team is going to make this retard their franchise QB lol

Drew Magary:

"He should have written his name on the crab so people would think it was his." - Cam Newton

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Penn State with a huge day in recruiting. Two future NFL Hall of Famers committed to the kings of blue and white Nittany Lions and helped to solidify their future spot in the National Championship game in two years. Somewhere, TyWebb is sulking in a corner and on nextdaydiplomas.com ordering a Penn State diploma to hang on his wall.

4 star OT Sterling Jenkins, the #1 player in PA and #49 overall player in the country, committed to Penn State today. Also, 4 star QB Brandon Wimbush committed as well. Wimbush is ranked as the #3 player in NJ and #5 dual threat QB in the country. 11 of the 15 current PSU commits are composite 4 stars.

#WeAre

+ Reply to Thread