+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official College Football Thread

The Official 2014 College Football Thread

Dual threat QB - sounds like code

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Swing is probably so happy about these huge signings. And that makes me happy. And I'm happy for him. Be happy, people.

You guys are pissing off Urban Meyer, stealing all his recruits.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    You guys are pissing off Urban Meyer, stealing all his recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesel View Post
    Ty and awful, sorry about JFrank stealing stud LB Josh Barajas from you guys today. Kid is ranked as a top 5 ILB in the country, lives an hour away from South Bend and has long been considered a heavy Notre Dame lean. But then JFrank came along and scooped him right on up.
    Sorry Hes.

He's probably not a top 5 ILB anymore, amirite?
    Last edited by TyWebb; 05-30-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

#4 ILB to be exact. Big loss for PSU and a great get for the Fighting Irish.

What sucks even more is that Darrin Kirkland Jr. would have probably committed to Penn State if it wasn't for Barajas beating him to the punch. Now Barajas flips to ND and Kirkland Jr. is committed to Michigan so it looks like PSU will go 0 for 2.

Jake Cooper though is now ranked as the #4 ILB on 247Sports so at least PSU should be bringing in some decent talent at the position regardless.

so they were both the #4 ILB? That seems odd.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When Cooper gets signed as an unrestricted free agent by the Eagles in six years, WIP (wish it was dead by then) and its callers will breathe up a storm and go nuts over the "hometown" kids coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    so they were both the #4 ILB? That seems odd.
    One is a composite rating (more important) while the other was specifically for 247.

well from now on just quote composite ratings. Thanks.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Blake Barnett is probably going to flip to Oregon.

Big loss.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

+ Reply to Thread