+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 962 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Buchanan was doing well and all of a sudden his body got ahead of his arm, he lost his release point and should have walked Suzuki. The ball as leaking out to the right and riding high.

Dom Brown's swing is really long, again.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    cEnTeR mAsS, bItChEs.

Apparently Gonzalez looked great, proving that the Philly media loves to eat it's own. Once he takes over the Philly media things will change.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

efive what's a worse motto, Philly Style or Four for Four since 2002 (which doesn't make sense on any level as far as I can figure)?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Four for Four since 2002 may be more embarrassing than the "WORLD PHUCKING CHAMPIONS" blog. At least the Phillies were once world champions (despite the stupid 'ph' usage) and at least it can be seen as something that was just never changed. Four for Four is just awful from the first time he typed out the term and thought he was being clever....that loser.

I just can't figure out what the hell it means. Four for four at what? Having a team? At least I know why justins blog name is completely stupid.

And what's with the Ghost of Harry the K pic on our banner? Find a picture from one of the better days, not what looks like it was taken 3 minutes before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I just can't figure out what the hell it means. Four for four at what? Having a team? At least I know why justins blog name is completely stupid.
    You really don't know what 4 for 4 means or are you just breaking them. Because it would be pretty stupid not to know what 4 for 4 means.

wow, that place hasn't changed at all in the last year. Mountie has now racked up enough posts to assume 17 hours of his day are spent there, twang is taking credit for Asche being mediocre because apparently everyone else thought he was a superstar.. lol. And soulman is spending his entire day summing up every single at bat that no one gives a **** about.

I'm sure i'd also find Christopher proposing ridiculous scenarios and asking ridiculous questions.

I wonder if Twang and MrMountie are building an underground tunnel system so they can suck each others ballsack without actually having to go outside.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRocks View Post
    You really don't know what 4 for 4 means or are you just breaking them. Because it would be pretty stupid not to know what 4 for 4 means.
    No. I mean obviously it must have something to do with the 4 major sports I'd guess, but beyond that it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowUnicorn View Post
    And soulman is spending his entire day summing up every single at bat that no one gives a **** about.

e.
    lol. I can't believe that a clown like that even exists. He's watching Sixer games at like 4AM in Sweden. How is someone married to that?

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowUnicorn View Post
    wow, that place hasn't changed at all in the last year. Mountie has now racked up enough posts to assume 17 hours of his day are spent there, twang is taking credit for Asche being mediocre because apparently everyone else thought he was a superstar.. lol. And soulman is spending his entire day summing up every single at bat that no one gives a **** about.

I'm sure i'd also find Christopher proposing ridiculous scenarios and asking ridiculous questions.

I wonder if Twang and MrMountie are building an underground tunnel system so they can suck each others ballsack without actually having to go outside.
    Outside of Christopher, I love this entire post.

+ Reply to Thread