+ Reply to Thread
Page 960 of 963 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 LastLast
Results 11,509 to 11,520 of 11548

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

I get the feeling that mcbrickster might wear a bathing suit as everyday attire from Memorial Day to Labor Day
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I do sport a solid buzz during those times in the Crest

So when is the last time Jordan1592 checked in on this cash cow of his?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Perfessor View Post
    So when is the last time Jordan1592 checked in on this cash cow of his?

lol that actually kid of looks like Justin aka J-dawg

lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

seriously, the hat pulled down really tight over the eyes.

justin thinks that hides the fact that he's bald

NS must have loved this thread from that ****** Christopher

I sent this privately to Ron two months ago, in the wake of my unacceptable and personally directed outburst.

But it deserves to in front of everyone, too, for his sake. He didn't deserve that from me. Nobody does. Not even close.

I absolutely apologize for last night. I was 100% wrong and 100% the asshole and 100% across the line.
    And you don't have to accept my apology; I understand if you don't.
    Peace & best wishes to you and yours.
    Thank you for the years and years you put into this site.

There's too much anger and vitriol in this world. I am trying every day to be better, because the only one we can start with is the person in the mirror.

NS:

Dude.

So unnecessary for you to do the public mea culpa, hell, it wasn't necessary in private either.

I appreciated then and now that you reached out, but as I said, I busted your balls and I'll take what comes from that from you.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post

lol

+ Reply to Thread