+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 963 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 ... LastLast
Results 10,765 to 10,776 of 11551

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 55m55 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports What helps there is having the 87ers close by. He doesn't have to play with NBAers, just get in the burn.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 56m56 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports Therein lies the rub. They may even be told to delay if the bone shows better healing, just to be safe.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 57m57 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports And that's all you can do with THIS injury, just like Embiid's foot. It's impossible to gauge healing and pain.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 58m58 minutes ago
    @LouChicone Listen to the interview Pompey did on 97.5. Simmons was ready to go 5 on 5, but the Jan 23rd scan showed slow healing inside.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 60m60 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports They've been as transparent as they can with the nature of this injury. People are expecting too much.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 24h24 hours ago
    More
    #SixersTalk Sixers gave it a good effort, but couldn't overcome the Celtics AND the Officials. Some truly brutal calls and no-calls.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 13
    More
    #SixersTalk These 76ers are showing, maybe, just maybe, it's not just all about Embiid or Simmons. They've got a solid core.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 12
    More
    #GrammyAwards Um. Chance has just destroyed the Grammys forever.

Shut it down. There can be no more.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 11
    More
    #SixersTalk Isn't a shame McConnell isn't an NBA player? Isn't it a shame McConnell isn't an NBA starting point guard?

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 8
    Get up, bitch.

#SixersTalk Tony Parker just threw himself on the ground and got a foul call.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 7

PhilaPhans
    Been tryna tell folks for quite some time.

Pro Football Focus @PFF
    If all you look at is sack numbers, you are severely underrating Brandon Graham. http://pffoc.us/2lmKTAD

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlyPhn View Post
    PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 55m55 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports What helps there is having the 87ers close by. He doesn't have to play with NBAers, just get in the burn.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 56m56 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports Therein lies the rub. They may even be told to delay if the bone shows better healing, just to be safe.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 57m57 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports And that's all you can do with THIS injury, just like Embiid's foot. It's impossible to gauge healing and pain.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 58m58 minutes ago
    @LouChicone Listen to the interview Pompey did on 97.5. Simmons was ready to go 5 on 5, but the Jan 23rd scan showed slow healing inside.

PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 60m60 minutes ago
    @LouChicone @JoeGiglioSports They've been as transparent as they can with the nature of this injury. People are expecting too much.
    PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans 24h24 hours ago
    More
    #SixersTalk Sixers gave it a good effort, but couldn't overcome the Celtics AND the Officials. Some truly brutal calls and no-calls.
    PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 12
    More
    #GrammyAwards Um. Chance has just destroyed the Grammys forever.

Shut it down. There can be no more.
    PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 11
    More
    #SixersTalk Isn't a shame McConnell isn't an NBA player? Isn't it a shame McConnell isn't an NBA starting point guard?
    Get up, bitch.

#SixersTalk Tony Parker just threw himself on the ground and got a foul call.
    PhilaPhans ‏@PhilaPhans Feb 7

PhilaPhans
    Been tryna tell folks for quite some time.

Pro Football Focus @PFF
    If all you look at is sack numbers, you are severely underrating Brandon Graham. http://pffoc.us/2lmKTAD

Seems bones hear slowly round here. Must be something in the water.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Unread postby mtcal Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:48 pm

i dont get howard eskin

does he know people or something or stuff? everytime i hear him talk i dont get the sense he really knows sports much

kinda funny he went with 'the king' from his previous nickname 'the king of monday night' when he used to be good at picking mnf games.

my dad before he gave up gambling used to call bingo for the catholic church we used to go to on monday night and he would have me listen to the radio and call me before the game to tell me what the pick was...

does he really not know King is a derogatory nickname because he looks like the Burger King mascot?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    what a jerkoff

+ Reply to Thread