+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 960 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    No. I mean obviously it must have something to do with the 4 major sports I'd guess, but beyond that it doesn't make sense.
    Oh ok. You must not be from around here. It's a common thing to say. It means you are a big fan of all 4 sports teams.

Me, I'm 3 for 4 since I really don't watch hockey. lol

Between Capt, Mountie and Snoop. 80% of the posts are gifs.

Christopher, lol. What a useless human being.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRocks View Post
    Oh ok. You must not be from around here. It's a common thing to say. It means you are a big fan of all 4 sports teams.

People walk around saying that? That's odd.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

We have a couple .gif guys here too

People walk around saying that? That's odd.
    WIP thing.

We have a couple .gif guys here too
    I have problem with gifs at all, but when people are having a conversation with gifs, that is pretty bad.

How do you feel about people that post pics of sleeping Howard Stern employees for 8 years in a row? We have one of those too.

Hey to each their own. But why? Sound a little creepy lol

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Outside of Christopher, I love this entire post.
    Christopher is ****ing awful. Just stop it.

It's not a common thing to say. And Philadelphia is four for four with nothing except for constant disappointment and just the entire fact that they have four sports teams. Still, what does it have to do with the message board?

WIP thing.
    No surprise that you base your life around what people on the worst radio station in the world say.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Christopher is ****ing awful. Just stop it.

It's not a common thing to say. And Philadelphia is four for four with nothing except for constant disappointment and just the entire fact that they have four sports teams. Still, what does it have to do with the message board?

No surprise that you base your life around what people on the worst radio station in the world say.
    All I got to say is "Lol"

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All I got to say is "Lol"
    How's Jimmy doing? I know you and Rollins are bifferz. Have you gotten the "Team to Beat" shirts patented and made yet? I figured you'd be cleaning up by now.

+ Reply to Thread