+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 963 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Christopher is 10 times the fan you are.

4 for 4 is a perfect thing for a message board when you are discussing all 4 sports. You must be a special kind of stupid. And it is a common thing.

"Lol" some clown with 46,000+ posts is tell us that basing your life on what a radio station says is really funny. Maybe someone with 46,000 posts needs to actually have a life in order to comment on others.

And "Love Jimmy". I don't think he is the player he was but still "love Jimmy" just the same.

With guys like mpt around, no wonder no baseball is being discussed. "Ooooo, lets make fun of others talking baseball because I don't know what to say myself". Pretty ****ing stupid.

Friggin hilarious that mpt knows me and I have no friggin clue who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRocks View Post
    Hey to each their own. But why? Sound a little creepy lol
    The guy that posts the Stern gifs is more than a little creepy.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Anyway, I think the Phillies can compete with the Braves for second if everything goes right.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, ****. PR called my fandom into question and then said I'm no Christopher.

::cancels cable, throws out everything Philly sports-related::

anyway, back on topic. great idea for a rolling thread e-5

Abreu continues to just be off with his timing and bat speed.

Either it's getting acclimated again to ML pitching or it's an issue.

He's missing pitches that Bobby Abreu doesn't miss.

He's slow, now. He's not squaring up pitches he used to rake. I'd rather see someone else get the job, but for his sake, maybe he's rusty from not playing last year. Winter League success means nothing.

That's a nice sequence for Jesse Biddle.

Wow. He has totally changed his frame from when he was drafted.

Ryan Howard could not make that stretch, last year.

Not even close.

Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    How do you feel about people that post pics of sleeping Howard Stern employees for 8 years in a row? We have one of those too.
    Hey to each their own. But why? Sound a little creepy lol
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Oh, ****. PR called my fandom into question and then said I'm no Christopher.

::cancels cable, throws out everything Philly sports-related::
    You have cable? Hmmmm. I wouldn't think that. What I don't understand is why when obviously you are on the internet 75% of the day.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have cable? Hmmmm. I wouldn't think that. What I don't understand is why when obviously you are on the internet 75% of the day.
    Working from home, HDIW?!

We can't all install cable at Jimmy Rollins' house and make best friends with local celebrities whilst being responsible for some of the most important guarantees in the history of professional sports.

Personally, I prefer "Fo Fo Fo" to "Four for Four."

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Working from home, HDIW?!

We can't all install cable at Jimmy Rollins' house and make best friends with local celebrities whilst being responsible for some of the most important guarantees in the history of professional sports.
    TBF, I don't think PR was commenting on you not working, but was rather saying that you must not have time to watch TV because you're on the internet all the time. I guess he's not talented enough to watch TV and internet at the same time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    TBF, I don't think PR was commenting on you not working, but was rather saying that you must not have time to watch TV because you're on the internet all the time. I guess he's not talented enough to watch TV and internet at the same time.
    Yea, I get what he was saying, but like with his other posts,it didn't make much sense. It is rather difficult for me to be on my iPad whilst the television is on eight feet away. You might as well call me Super Jew.

+ Reply to Thread