+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 963 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

"Lol"

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    damn, mpt got owned hard in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Quote Originally Posted by SunMo View Post
    damn, mpt got owned hard in this thread
    embarrassing, even for mpt.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    efive what's a worse motto, Philly Style or Four for Four since 2002 (which doesn't make sense on any level as far as I can figure)?
    sorry. just saw this. Philly Style evokes images of pale gingers with shaved heads wearing wife beaters, basketball shorts, and black sox and addidas sandals to tailgate at a Phillies game. Not sure what Four for Four since 2002 means (yes, I know the WIP connotations, PR), though. Is that when Jeff mashed enough keyboard keys in the correct order to make that abortion of a site? Is is maybe secretly the bank account number where he's hiding the vast robofund monies: 4442002? I don't know. I guess Justin always gets the benefit of the doubt over that pompous d-bag. Anyway, nothing really trumps referring to the message boards as "da boards". Phil A. Phans is pretty much what would happen if Donovan McNabb was injected with Kruknut's arrogance, KG's pomposity, Mr V's sense of humor, and Chris Wheeler's first-hand knowledge of the game.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MrMountie View Post
    Listen, I don't know what goes on over at that romper room of a discussion board, but I'll put this board in performance mode faster than you can say lol if you continue it here. It will NOT be tolerated.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Mountiehow does that swedish chocolate **** taste?

Ask PhillyRocks

Senior Member The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of
    This isn't performance mode?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMountie View Post
    Ask PhillyRocks

Tell ya what. I'll be the judge of what trolling is around here.

The constant snide remarks that don't serve any purpose other than to irritate people is trolling. When the ratio of your snide remarks significantly outnumber the productive, it's trolling. The pissing matches hijack threads. It needs to stop, that goes to both you and PR.

People don't appreciate it, I don't appreciate it and I wonder how many times it has to be explained.

It's as simple as this. I don't think it's too much to expect a bit more consideration. I've never said don't go at one another. I do it. But it can't go on page after page, jumping threads. Make your best dig, a comeback, let it go, move on. Get back on topic.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    bwahahahahahahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread