+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 962 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    This isn't performance mode?
    They've gotta work with both Stairs and Moyer on when to shut the hell up when it's PBP time
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Mountiehow does that swedish chocolate **** taste?
    Belmont made Mountiehow a mod. How funny is that?

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    They've gotta work with both Stairs and Moyer on when to shut the hell up when it's PBP time
    They should have hired Mitch. Atleast it would be entertaining.

I don't mind Williams, but the fact that he picks on everyone's mechanics and says that they should fix them are kind of ridiculous coming from a guy with the worst mechanics I've ever seen that never bothered to fix them.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRocks View Post
    Belmont made Mountiehow a mod. How funny is that?
    I think he had a sitdown with The Captain and they decided that giving him a chance to be a mod might curtail his bad behavior. Next up, tough internet love.

I know mountie likes to think of himself as a subversive element over there, but he's firmly under Belmont's thunmb. He saw that gleaming mod badge and sold out.

He is part of the gif counterculture.

The best part is being made a mod and then fired by Belmont lol
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Senior Member The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of The Captain has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I think he had a sitdown with The Captain and they decided that giving him a chance to be a mod might curtail his bad behavior. Next up, tough internet love.
    It was a conference call, but basically this is correct.

You have to have the will to dominate.

At this age, you can't tell if he's just young or if it's just not a part of his make up. That really worries me.

The tournaments are gonna show a lot.

If he and Parker can't or don't show me more, I wouldn't be opposed to moving that pick to Minny for Kevin Love, as long as it's not #1. If it's #1, I might want Embiid or I'd entertain a much, much bigger deal. A Hinkie Special.

Back to top of the page up there ^

If you get the puck in your end and you've got no one to pass it to, you skate your ass off and MAKE them take the puck off you. If your man takes it, you're still right there to battle for possession. You just don't toss it to some open area and hope for the ****ing best, GOT dammit.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love reading belmont's views on hockey. Someone who has clearly never swam in a pond, let alone skated on one speaking as if he's an expert on the subject is pretty funny.

+ Reply to Thread