+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 963 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    Giles was just sent down today. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ek'd View Post
    haha dumbass
    now when the bullpen fails he'll say SEE THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT GILES UP! even if he has a 5.78 era
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

I was sitting on the can this morning and I think I came up with the formula for who Belronpha is: part Urkel, part Stuart Scott, part Skip Bayless. Afrocan-AmeriSwedish nerd mixed with afro-american who is basically white but tries way too hard to connect with his people and fails miserably at it, and a guy who thinks he knows about sports but is often/always wrong, but will die on his own sword arguing his wrong views by shouting/dismissing/talking down to others.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Meh. Urkel was a genius and Scott/Bayless are rich and successful.

He's reached out to the young black community to get them to stop saying niqqa, what have you done?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Meh. Urkel was a genius and Scott/Bayless are rich and successful.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Philapha Shore's Expert Baseball Tips/Analysis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    He's reached out to the young black community to get them to stop saying niqqa, what have you done?
    Nothing.

You don't fully understand the dynamics within this situation.

I am well within my rights to pursue any sort of private fraternization with other board members as I see fit, and not limited to sending or receiving photographs of myself, no matter how they desperate they seem or how they may be judged.

Realize who you're accosting here.
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by no_doubles_defense View Post
    You don't fully understand the dynamics within this situation.

I am well within my rights to pursue any sort of private fraternization with other board members as I see fit, and not limited to sending or receiving photographs of myself, no matter how they desperate they seem or how they may be judged.

Realize who you're accosting here.
    Does this mean he's gay?
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

I think it means he's Brett Favreing some skank that has no interest in him.

where was the conversation that led to this post?

Can't remember, heads full of cobwebs
    I'm retarded, I just noticed it.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Good lord, if anybody wants to feel better about their intelligence about sports, listen to Mike & Ike on WIP, they have to be the most retarded pair I've ever heard.

Today they were waxing on about how good John Mayberry Jr is, because he's hitting .380 this spring.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

+ Reply to Thread