+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Phillies fans' loyalty

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Phillies fans' loyalty

@darrenrovell Most loyal MLB fans: 1. Cardinals, 2. Phillies, 3. Red Sox, 4. Braves, 5. Giants (Source: Brand Keys)

The loyal army of a half-filled CBP last year was quite impressive. Then again, it's not like it's not like that in most other cities anyway.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, not buying a list that has the braves in the top 5.

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i'm sure its based on some stupid merchandise sales number
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Jordan View Post
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

Yeah 2 and 3 on that list are pretty ridiculous.

my dcsportscentral site is just about to go live
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

dmc when we going to a Nationals game?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Hopefully soon. You can't wear that Harper shirzy though, gotta get you that authentic 34

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    dmc when we going to a Nationals game?
    WASHINGTON -- Jayson Werth hit a go-ahead grand slam in the eighth inning off Carlos Marmol after Bryce Harper's upper-deck, three-run homer started a comeback from an early deficit, and the Washington Nationals beat the Miami Marlins 10-7 Wednesday night.

Werth and Harper each delivered his first homer of the season as Washington overcame deficits of 5-0 and 7-6 in a topsy-turvy game. Werth's shot off Marmol (0-1) came with one out, after the reliever allowed a single, hit a batter, then intentionally walked Anthony Rendon to load the bases.
    It made a winner of Tyler Clippard (1-1), who yielded Garrett Jones' tiebreaking RBI double in the top of the eighth after walking a pair of batters. Rafael Soriano worked the ninth for his second save.
    Jones' hit put Miami ahead 7-6, but Giancarlo Stanton was thrown out at the plate on Rendon's relay of Werth's throw from right on the play.
    Werth then came through with his fourth career grand slam, and first with the Nationals. He drove an 0-1 pitch into the visitor's bullpen in left-center, then acknowledged the fans' cheering with a curtain call.
    Werth came into the game having driven in one run all season, but was responsible for five Wednesday, including an RBI groundout in the fifth after Rendon's triple. That made it 5-4.
    Harper began the night hitting .160 with zero RBIs and nearly three times as many strikeouts (11) as hits (four) this season. Dropped to seventh in the batting order, the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year culminated a 10-pitch at-bat against left-hander Brad Hand in the fourth inning by turning on a 94 mph offering and hitting it over the foul pole and into the fifth row of the third deck beyond right field.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Nationals are good but Nationals Park kinda sucks and their attendance is even worse than the Phillies'

Knit cap wearing loser SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo has a reputation beyond repute SunMo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    paid attendance tonight 25,492

lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont****
    You don't get it. This place is addictive, it gets in your blood, it stays with you. It calls to you in the night and the next day, you're sweating and palpitating until you can get back in. Why do you think those other sites talk about us, talk about me so much?
    I came in with an impression that he'd "black it up" whenever possible
    Ok, I'm a racist. You win. Can we move on now?
    I am the Justice League of PSC. PSC Justice for all!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Bwahahahahaahahahaahah

+ Reply to Thread