+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Phillies fans' loyalty

Nationals were 20,869

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Getting swept at home opener #suckit

yes the Phillies are not very good at baseball

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    @phark51: Lmao the attendance for tonight's game? 8k...what a joke when the league's best young gun is on the hill #phillies #marlins

@jonjohnsonwip: Phillies fans speaking w/their wallet.There is no one here at CBP, embarrassingly low attendance. I count 27 sections w/less than 10 in them

@AdamHartzell1: All of the #Phillies fans near the park, you should be ashamed of yourselves for this attendance. Maybe Jimmy was right. Fairweather fans.

@JoeGiglioSports: Only 77 home games left! RT @jonjohnsonwip: Phillies fans speaking w/wallet. There is no one here at CBP, embarrassingly low attendance.

@popesmokesd0pe: Phillies attendance is embarrassing. Looks like it's 2002 at the Vet.

The Phillies’ attendance last night was 25,492, the lowest since 2007.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bel big toe View Post
    @phark51: Lmao the attendance for tonight's game? 8k...what a joke when the league's best young gun is on the hill #phillies #marlins
    So is this guy saying that more people should go?

Paul Harkins ‏@phark51 Apr 10
    @PatGallen_975 I surrendered my seats last year, sure as hell not worth paying 40$ a seat to watch #dumpsterfire.

Re: Phillies fans' loyalty

People don't want to watch a horse **** team that's been decimated? No way!

Well yeah, I never said more people should go and I don't blame people for not going, especially since continuing to not go is going to help get rid of Amaro.

I was just confused by that guy's argument. He was saying the attendance was a joke while at the same time admitting he was one of the people that contributed to making it a joke.

And before someone tries to claim I said the Phillies were going to sell out for the next 5 years, I didn't. The only reason I got involved with this argument to begin with was because Flip was making **** up about how many people were actually at the games. Hopefully he never entered any of those guess how many jelly beans are in the jar contest.

Found the original thread I think:
    http://www.phillysportscentral.com/f...ighlight=15000

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LMAO. Retard anonymous still thinks the Phillies games were full attendance last year. Bottom line people ate their tickets because they sucked. This year they didn't even bother to buy them. AA. I hope we meet one day in real life so I can mock you to your face.

Forever Grateful FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy's Avatar
    I feel like Orioles fans are pretty loyal. I'd go down to Camden Yards annually for years before they came decent again and always see tons of people rocking O's stuff around town even though the stadium was pretty empty. So you can't always go by attendance with these lists, just because people don't go to games doesn't mean they don't love and support the team.

Forever Grateful FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy is just really nice FlyersCupCrazy's Avatar
    It's also April. College kids are still in school and the weather isnt THAT great. Attendance will be fine (as in better than most of baseball) come June and July. And the team will still suck.

+ Reply to Thread