+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Phillies fans' loyalty

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Phillies fans' loyalty

@BoopStats: Through six games, Phillies home attendance is down 50,610 from 2013.

@JSalisburyCSN: Attendance tonight is 22,283, lowest since July 31, 2006. Perspective: Phillies averaged 45K in '10 and '11, 44K in '09, '12

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Bel big toe View Post
    @BoopStats: Through six games, Phillies home attendance is down 50,610 from 2013.

@JSalisburyCSN: Attendance tonight is 22,283, lowest since July 31, 2006. Perspective: Phillies averaged 45K in '10 and '11, 44K in '09, '12
    Yeah in relation to one of my other posts about last years opening series being on a weekend, the weekend attendance wasn't so hot. 34k yesterday isn't completely awful I guess, but 28k on Saturday isn't very good.

But dmc, are you laughing at the state of the Phillies or the fans? I'd say not buying tickets actually shows that they care. Why should they sell out a park for a team whose biggest offseason acquisition was Marlon Byrd?

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    I'd say not buying tickets actually shows that they care.
    this isn't going to end well for you..
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Phillies fans' loyalty

Lol, when even MT sees how bad the argument is, you need to turn off your computer and walk away

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Lol, when even MT sees how bad the argument is, you need to turn off your computer and walk away
    I didn't take that to mean that my argument was weak, I figured he was saying I was about to get trolled since apparently I said every game this year and last year were sold out.

In relation to the OP, yeah there are definitely some frontrunning tendencies common in Phils fans, so no they're probably not the most loyal fans out there. But loyalty and caring about the team are two different things. Phillies fans care about the team putting a winning product on the field. So if only the Phillies would take my advice and start Cesar Hernandez, Freddy Galvis and John Mayberry maybe they'll start selling out again.

So by AA's logic, fans that buy tickets DON'T care.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    lol ^^^^^I love how he asked me a question trying to get me into his horrible vortex

like i said i dont give a shiz about anyone's sports opinons

yeah the only thing dmc gives a shiz about is boozin and bird doggin
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion". In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and, uh, "Against All Odds". But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio", a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    So by AA's logic, fans that buy tickets DON'T care.
    People have different ways of showing that they care.

AA I care about you brah

+ Reply to Thread