+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: In case you missed. The PhillyRocks meltdown compilation

In case you missed. The PhillyRocks meltdown compilation

Board full of douche bag liars who have no life, needs to try to beat people down on the internet, can't get off the internet, has no jobs.

Tell me more lies about fake tits, tell me more about fake tans and tell me more about you having circle jerks on the internet.

You guys really need a life.

Tell me more how a coach with 114 wins is better then a coach with 140. Tell me bitch!

All you guys with your sorry little lives, the only friends you all have are on PHilaphans, don't want to spend time with your girls rather spend it on the internet talking sports, (Except for mountie, who we all know can't get a girl and still a virgin), tell me all about your pathetic little lives.

Come on guys. Tell me more on how smart you all are? For every 1 you got right I can bring up 3 that you are wrong about.

Let's see 41 pages of a GDT on a nice Saturday and hang out on Philaphans instead of watching the game on TV outside while having a BBQ with a bonfire with great real friends!!!

Fake ******* > fake friends.

Get off the internet and spend some time with your women because guys like me are all over the place looking for lonely women who have men who need to circle jerk on the internet.

And Ty, stop wacking off to my girlfriend.

You really have to be a special kind of douche low life scumbag to put down another mans women. Go kill yourself. Just because you live a horrible life, don't put down on others. You are obviously and clearly missing in your life to have to put down others.

I feel sorry that there are humans on this earth that need to put down others to make themselves feel better. All these kids who kill themselves over cyberbullying and all of you condone it. May god have mercy on your soul because you will need every bit of it. You guys aren't 14 anymore. Man the **** up.

The simple fact that people have to go outside of sports to demean people in their personal lives is a special kind of piece of **** of a human being and a disgrace to all mankind. The fact that you have to use that to pump up your own little man hood is shameful on all levels. The truth is, you have to hide behind something else because you can't live with your own little pathetic lives.
    Jesus how did I miss this
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Link to that. LOL.

For the record, he is talking about the fat one posted here many times, right?

He's right, that **** is pathetic.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In case you missed. The PhillyRocks meltdown compilation

The pale has become a distant memory over on Phila Phans. This **** is inexcusable.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    This is unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Link to that. LOL.

For the record, he is talking about the fat one posted here many times, right?
    http://philaphans.com/community/inde...page__st__1930

Some blonde he put up with a rack.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Why don't you get off the internet all night and get laid sometime. Maybe you would like fake ******* and spray tans.

I will tell you why you won't. Because you can't!!!
    Truth

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    pic please.

He deleted his avatar.

Now it just says "Yea, she's my girl"

Blog Entries

Re: In case you missed. The PhillyRocks meltdown compilation

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Lolololol

+ Reply to Thread