+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: nhl playoffs thread

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Dan Carcillo elbowed a ref last night. lol. Retard.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

Re: nhl playoffs 2014 thread

Too bad he didn't do that in the Flyers series.

The Blackhawks are a great team, but I think we're just too hot right now to not get to the Cup Finals. Quick is on fire and we just have so many weapons on offense. Not to mention the clutch factor and how we're never out of a game. When you have one of the 5 most clutch players in NHL history in Jeff Carter, the impossible becomes possible. Go Kings Go.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

nhl playoffs 2014 thread

Great. AmaroFan isn't dead yet and brought his tired ****otry schtick to another forum. Double whammy.

Gimme' head 'til I'm Dead Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad has a reputation beyond repute Cuad's Avatar
    3 of the last 4 teams to beat the Flyers in a 7 game series went on to win the Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Great. AmaroFan isn't dead yet and brought his tired ****otry schtick to another forum. Double whammy.
    Actually, I'm a known Kings fan and have been rooting for the Kings on this forum for a few years now.

Wore my LA Kings hat when I was out and about today as a matter of fact.

PSC's official insider

PSC's official insider

Quote Originally Posted by AmaroFan View Post
    Actually, I'm a known Kings fan
    Also a known [email protected]***

That's pretty insensitive.

PSC's official insider

One of the best nights as a sports fan in a while. The Kings are headed back to the Finals. What a great night. It's nights like this where you know watching sports is always worth it.

PSC's official insider

One of the best nights as a sports fan in a while. The Kings are headed back to the Finals. What a great night. It's nights like this where you know watching sports is always worth it.

PSC's official insider

PSC's official insider

+ Reply to Thread