+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

He dedicated his whole show to pointing out how pathetic it was that we sold out a ballpark for an opposing team's player.

He did it with much enthusiasm and hilarity.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    I caught a part last night where he was pretending to be Rob Ellis or something. I didn't listen to a lot of it.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    link me

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was a radio show last night.

He said it was small market ******** and pathetic.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm waiting for him to get fired, he's too honest and ****s with people a lot. The babies at CBS/WIP are going to get angry letters from the breathers and will force them to make a decision.

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

haven't heard him in a while since his show is usually shortened or pre-empted by the Phils. he's gotten better since his debut. I can kinda see both sides of the debate, though. I mean, who really wants to go down there and see that crap team on a regular basis? I look at it more as the fans' way of voicing their displeasure with the state of the current team, specifically the leadership group. We've seen the team head down this path before and it doesn't usually end well.

Blog Entries
    His point is not the lack of attendance. His point was the pathetic show of support for an opposing team's player, because he is an eagles fan.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

Did they actually sell out, though? There were a ton of empty seats.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01civicman View Post
    I'm waiting for him to get fired, he's too honest and ****s with people a lot. The babies at CBS/WIP are going to get angry letters from the breathers and will force them to make a decision.
    \

He isn't going anywhere. The program director for CBS who brought Innes in, is the same guy who brought Stern in to face off against debella way back when. I spoke with this person, so I know the full story. It seems to me, like they may be grooming him to take over the morning show when Angelo decides to retire. This contract may be his last and they are paying him a **** load to not be the top rated morning show (Preston and Steve) in a market which is currently 5th or 6th.

true. I guess there were lots of E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES chants. Hey, that guy lives within an hour and a half of where I live. Hooray!!!

he does dovetail nicely with Cataldi's style. wouldn't mind him booting Mike and Ike out of there immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    \

He isn't going anywhere. The program director for CBS who brought Innes in, is the same guy who brought Stern in to face off against debella way back when. I spoke with this person, so I know the full story. It seems to me, like they may be grooming him to take over the morning show when Angelo decides to retire. This contract may be his last and they are paying him a **** load to not be the top rated morning show (Preston and Steve) in a market which is currently 5th or 6th.
    Well ok then. Good to know that they know this guy is going to bring this.

I would probably listen to a morning show with him. Angelos breathes way too much.

+ Reply to Thread